In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Delightful spacious villa
- Stylish and elegant
- Magnificent sea views
- Walking distance to Aghios Stephanos
Recently refurbished by one of Corfu’s most respected architects, Christianna nestles discreetly into the hillside, surrounded by olive trees and overlooking Agios Stephanos harbour. The villa is built over three levels to accommodate the steep terrain, resulting in wonderful views and a lot of steps! The interiors are bright and airy, the outdoor space is private and peaceful, with plenty of room for relaxing or dining by the rather seductively curvy pool.
This villa is ideal for a group of friends or a family with older children. There’s table tennis for family tournaments and two, small teen-friendly bars in Agios Stephanos, a steep, seven minute walk down the hill, safely out of parental ear-shot but within easy reach if necessary.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (limited Satellite channels)
- Study with sofabed (for a child or nanny)
- Utility Room
- Guest cloakroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Large master suite, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, dressing room, private balcony
- 2 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, both with balconies
Lower ground floor
- Private swimming pool (free form) 9m x 5m (depth 0.9m – 1.9m)
- Table tennis table
- Complimentry wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Covered outside dining and seating areas
- Local shopping delivery service
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Local boat hire
- There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK6153000
- Agios Stephanos (Beach/tavernas/shops) 7min walk
- Kerasia Beach (taverna) 5min drive
- Corfu Town/airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroen C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
A wonderful villa - spectacular views and a great pool - we still haven't mastered the table tennis. Jackie was fabulous - could not have asked for a better service and recommendations.
Couchman Family – August 2017
An amazing week in a fantastic villa. The view on arrival was breathtaking - it has been a joy to marvel over the beautiful bay each day. The pool area is exceptional - a great idea to have a fridge full of ice-cold water under one of the arches. We loved eating down in the village each day - the various restaurants all serve genuine Greek/ Corfiot dishes. We also had chefs cook for us one night at the Villa - we can recommend the quality of the food and service - Jackie can organise this. A brilliant holiday. We will be back.
The Welfares & Daltons – July 2017
Our welcome pack was one of the nicest and most substantial we have received. It was lovely to be able to book restaurants through our Simpson rep, who was extremely helpful. The villa was of an exceptional standard.
Mr Wilkinson – July 2016
We have just experienced our first holiday with Simpson Travel, and will without hesitation book another holiday with them. The villa was exactly where they said it would be, the photos were very well taken to give us an accurate visual of what we were booking, not exaggerated or enhanced. We had a very useful welcome pack, which meant we didn't need to rush out to stock up on essentials (plus some nice treats). The villa was regularly cleaned, & whilst we had hired a car with the intention of exploring, the villa was so comfortable and private, we spent our time there, happy to cook at 'home' or visit a local taverna. Just fabulous!!
Mrs Bloomfield – May 2014
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions