In this section...
- Stunning contemporary house
- Beautiful sea views
- Glorious top floor master suite
- Walking distance to Kaminaki
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Winding up a small footpath by the coast just a stone’s throw from the delightful bay of Kaminaki brings you to an extraordinary house perched on the hillside with stunning views across the bay. This house is a result of one Greek couple’s dedication over a period of six years to build their ‘dream’ home.
Bright, light and contemporary with comfortable open living spaces, clean lines and a state-of-the-art kitchen, The Light House manages to combine a degree of sophistication with a truly relaxing ambience. Built on three floors, the master suite on the top floor has its own private spacious terrace, whilst the infinity swimming pool with its magnificent views and cleverly designed porthole features will surely captivate.
This exceptional property is a haven for both families and couples who require privacy and yet are still just a short walk down the coastal path to picturesque Kaminaki, a quiet and understated fishing village with its two tavernas and white pebbled beach. Small motor boats and water sports are also available nearby whilst for the more energetic, a tennis court awaits, just a 15-minute stroll along the coastal path.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with 40” flat screen TV (English speaking news channel and some film channels), DVD home cinema, CD player, telephone (local calls)
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- WC with washing machine
- Balcony and separate dining terrace
- Master double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite bathroom, safe
- 32” flat screen TV
- Private panoramic sea-facing balcony
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom (150cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, 20” flat screen TV
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, 20” flat screen TV
- Shared sea-facing balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Private swimming pool on lower level 5m x 10m (depth 0.9m – 1.8m)
- Designated parking space in the village
- Local shopping delivery service available
- Access to the villa from Kaminaki is a 5min walk – either starting at the pebble beach or from the back of the village along an unmade path, both lead onto a paved footpath with several long steps (not suitable for guests with reduced mobility)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourists licence (EOT): 0829K10000248801
- Kaminaki beach (tavernas, boat hire, watersports)
- Nissaki (bakery, supermarket) 5min drive
- Tennis courts 15min walk
- Corfu town and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a wonderful holiday in a truly spectacular villa.
Mr Wallbank – October 2019
Another excellent villa holiday with Simpson. Great property in a superb location and friendly, helpful people. What’s not to like?
Nick – September 2019
Thank you Nikos and Dina for your vision, hard work and commitment in building your magnificent villa. What an amazing place! Fabulous views, beautifully appointed, no detail overlooked. We have spent a memorable week and loved every minute even on the day it rained. We are hoping to be back again – as soon as possible.
Richard & Joyce – May 2019
Up to Simpson Travel’s usual excellent standards.
Nick & Lynette Grantham – September 2018
The whole experience from booking to arrival was faultless. The Light House was amazing, as were all Simpson Travel staff we came into contact with. We will definitely book with you again.
Jo – September 2018
The Lighthouse in Kaminaki is fabulous. The steps to get to it are worth it for the amazing panoramic views. It’s close enough to the hamlet and beach to appreciate the atmosphere, but far enough to create privacy and tranquility. The professional and personal service from Simpson Travel made everything run smoothly and efficiently. We would recommend the company to our friends.
Clare Orman – September 2018
The Light House is an amazing villa with stunning views that we will all treasure forever. The infinity pool was pure bliss. Even though there are a number of steps to reach this treasure, it kept us fit. Once you arrive at the top each time, the spectacular vista takes your breath away.
Mrs Taylor – August 2018
Everything about our holiday exceeded expectations. Despite the arduous climb to the property, we felt the effort was worthwhile, for the style and position was unsurpassed and quite breathtaking. Debbie, our Simpson Travel rep was extremely welcoming and efficient, suggesting many ways in which we could take advantage of this beautiful island, for instance, where to park when visiting Corfu Town and recommending the best restaurants and tavernas where we could sample the delicious and varied local cuisine. Our first Simpson Travel holiday but certainly not our last!
Mr Turner – October 2017
Well done Simpson Travel – everything excellent and will certainly be booking with you hopefully in the not too distant future. A big THANK YOU.
Mr Emery – October 2017
The Lighthouse is a stunning property with fantastic views, well worth the climb up the many steps! Excellently furnished, very clean and the kitchen was very well equipped. Thank you Simpson Travel we have had another super holiday!
Mrs Baines – October 2016
We haven't used a tour operator as such for years but Simpson Travel reminded us of how useful it is to have someone there to help if the need arises. Excellent advice, both at home and at the location. Will definitely use again.
Mrs Eccles – July 2016
Simpson Travel is an excellent tour company. They are a very professional organisation. From discussing our holiday needs with their knowledgeable representative to returning home after our time in Greece everything went very smoothly. If you haven't travelled with them before, give them a try. We did and we were very satisfied indeed.
Mrs Wilson – June 2015
The views are amazing! The villa is stunning we have had the most relaxing week, beautiful sunshine by day and the odd early season storm by night.
Mrs Williams – May 2015
We've had an amazing time in Corfu and have been blown away with the villa. The views are just breathtaking and something you can never tire of. The weather has been great and my son loved the pool and having the beach on our doorstep. Everything has been first class! As a family we have had a great time and made some amazing memories that we will always remember and cherish from this holiday. This is our best holiday to date. Thanks for everything!
Mr Hunt – May 2015
We had a wonderful experience with Simpson Travel – they looked after us superbly – made the travel arrangements easy and hassle free, were flexible and helpful in every way. Our rep in Corfu was extremely efficient – recommended restaurants, clubs, taxis, etc. We will definitely travel through them again.
Mrs Slevin – June 2014
Seasoned Simpson travellers though we are, this villa exceeded our expectations and our friends were very impressed with the whole Simpson Travel experience! Thanks to Peter for enabling much of this.
Mrs Duggleby – October 2013
A wonderful holiday and fantastic concierge service. Holidays don't get much easier than this.
Mrs Hill – July 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions