In this section...
- Stylish and secluded
- Private pool and Jacuzzi
- Stunning sea views
- Restaurants, shops and beaches 5-minute drive
With its tiny hidden beaches and secluded swimming spots, north eastern Corfu is just the place you might expect to find a Simpson Secret; ideal for the more independent traveller, yet still within easy reach of the small and rather exclusive villages that cling to its unspoilt coastline.
This Secret sits tucked in amongst olive trees in its own private grounds, with the calm blue waters of Nissaki bay lapping gently below. The setting may be timeless, quintessential Corfu, but this stylish new villa is totally 21st century, with tasteful contemporary décor and wi-fi-controlled air-conditioning, TV and lighting. Smart technology aside, the real beauty of this spot is the view; park yourself on the terrace with a book and something chilled from the handy pool fridge, and savour the ever-changing outlook as the sun makes its languorous way across the infinite blue of a Greek island sky.
Once evening falls you can dine in romantic seclusion beneath the stars, or if you feel like a little company and some authentic Greek cuisine, you’ll find one of the best-rated tavernas in the area just a couple of kilometres away. Nissaki village, with its bakery, boat-hire and beaches, is a 5-minute drive.
- 1-bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan living/kitchen area leading to shaded terrace
- Kitchen includes full oven, ceramic hob, combi-oven/microwave, Krupps espresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom, leads to large sea-facing terrace
- Shower room with double hand basins
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Flat screen smart TV
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Covered built-in barbecue area with fridge and seating
- Private swimming pool with hydro massage 10m x 5m (depth 90cm – 1.3m)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Shop/bakery (Nissaki) 5min drive
- Tavernas/bars/beach/small beach shops 5min drive
- Glyfa 5min drive
- Tavernas (Agni) 10min drive or by boat
- Tavernas/shops (Kassiopi) 20min drive
- Corfu Town/airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Opel Astra or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – Ford Focus or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
View holiday Booking Conditions