In this section...
- Stylish and secluded
- Private pool and Jacuzzi
- Stunning sea views
- Restaurants, shops and beaches 5min drive
Book with confidence...
Read our Covid-19 pledge to find out how you and your money are protected.
With its tiny hidden beaches and secluded swimming spots, north eastern Corfu is just the place you might expect to find a Simpson Secret; ideal for the more independent traveller, yet still within easy reach of the small and rather exclusive villages that cling to its unspoilt coastline.
This Secret sits tucked in amongst olive trees in its own private grounds, with the calm blue waters of Nissaki bay lapping gently below. The setting may be timeless, quintessential Corfu, but this stylish new villa is totally 21st century, with tasteful contemporary décor and wi-fi-controlled air-conditioning, TV and lighting. Smart technology aside, the real beauty of this spot is the view; park yourself on the terrace with a book and something chilled from the handy pool fridge, and savour the ever-changing outlook as the sun makes its languorous way across the infinite blue of a Greek island sky.
Once evening falls you can dine in romantic seclusion beneath the stars, or if you feel like a little company and some authentic Greek cuisine, you’ll find one of the best-rated tavernas in the area just a couple of kilometres away. Nissaki village, with its bakery, boat-hire and beaches, is a 5-minute drive.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 1-bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan living/kitchen area with flat-screen Smart TV, doors lead to terrace
- Kitchen includes full oven, ceramic hob, combi-oven/microwave, Krupps espresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed), leads to large sea-facing terrace
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Covered built-in barbecue area with fridge and seating
- Private swimming pool with hydro massage 5m x 10m (depth 0.9m – 1.3m)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1103974
- Nissaki (shop, bakery) 5min drive
- Tavernas/bars/beach/small beach shops 5min drive
- Glyfa 5min drive
- Agni (tavernas) 10min drive or by boat
- Kassiopi (tavernas, shops) 20min drive
- Corfu town and airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Opel Astra or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group L – Ford Focus or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
What a wonderful place, perfect to relax and unwind. We have had a wonderful restful break. Our own hillside hideaway with just the birds for company.
Barry & Helen Ingham – October 2019
We came for a chill out! Boy did we get it! Well done Simpson team. Big thanks to housekeeping – excellent job. For foodies – try Glyfa. We will be back.
Julie & Don – June 2019
We have both had a wonderful week at this Secret. Amazing views over the sea to Corfu town and loads of thanks to Diane for all her help and tips for things to see and do in the area. Special highlight was renting a boat from Danny. Lovely to see the coastline which gives one a different perspective of the island. Has gone too quickly!
Margaret & John – June 2019
From our first telephone enquiry to our last day in Corfu everything was dealt with in professional and efficient manners. Simpson Travel went over and above any experience we have had with previous travel companies and we would not hesitate to use their services again. Thank you Simpson Travel for a wonderful holiday.
Mr & Mrs Hedley – June 2019
We have had a lovely stay here at this Simpson Secret hideout in Corfu. We have ‘enjoyed’ the ‘road up’ to this ultra-modern house! As with many other situations, it’s not just the place that’s important. It’s the people. Thank you Diane for looking after us so well. We have enjoyed Vitamins and the family there. The Corfiots have been so charming and kind that it’s inevitable we will return. Everyone at Simpson has been great – as helpful as always.
Tom & Barbara – May 2019
Despite fairly horrid weather we’ve enjoyed our stay at this Simpson Secret. We enjoyed Vitamins and the place next door for meals but were sorry we didn’t find Anthi (almost next to the church) until our last day. Thanks to Diane who looked after us very well and to Debbie who sorted us out with Netflix.
John & Phil – May 2019
The villa was amazing, the road to it was certainly a road less travelled.
Mr Connach – May 2019
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions