In this section...
- Delightful bright and spacious villa
- Beautifully positioned on the west coast
- Family friendly
- Beach/tavernas/shops 2min drive or 8min walk
Arillas, situated to the northwest of Corfu, is a wonderful stretch of coast, indented with wide bays and sandy beaches. A light westerly wind takes the edge off summer heat and provides good conditions for water sports. Once a sleepy village, Arillas is only just waking up to the advantages of its perfect location and is now acquiring a scattering of small shops, cafés and tavernas, some of them considered the best on the island.
Guests at the villa can enjoy the simple pleasure of just wandering down to the village in the evening. The well-established gardens of lawns and flowerbeds provide a delightful setting for this light and spacious property and its swimming pool, while only a small cornfield and bamboo thickets, which fringe the beach, lie between the house and the sea.
Whilst maintaining its own independence and privacy, Paradiso Villa can be rented along with Panorama Villa to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (for DVD use only), iPod docking station
- Kitchen with with full cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 twin bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool (on lower level) 8 x 6m (depth 1m - 2.2m)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK4024000
- Beach/tavernas/shops (Arillas) 2min drive or 8min walk
- Corfu town and airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Simpson Travel, the company you return to year after year, for Villa holidays in Greece. They have looked after us exceptionally well in all circumstances both in sickness and in health.
Mr Thersby – September 2017
Look forward to the next holiday with you.
Mrs Mawson – June 2017
One of our best trips away - great spot in a great setting.
Dr Singleton – July 2016
Excellent villa which ticked all the boxes for us i.e. comfortable spacious accommodation with a high degree of privacy, yet within easy walking distance of the villages restaurants and shops.
Mr George – June 2015
We were particularly impressed at how well we were looked after in Corfu. We loved our villa and came home the most relaxed in years.
Miss Hiley-Jones – September 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
View holiday Booking Conditions