OVERSEAS CONCIERGE - Mallorca
Seasonal Role between March 2024 – November 2024
Working in Mallorca
We are recruiting for a representative to provide a very personal service for our villa and hotel guests in Mallorca, Spain. You must be resourceful and have an ability to put people at ease. An eye for detail is vital as is initiative, drive and passion. Due to the demanding nature of the role, flexibility and the ability to react quickly are essential. A car is provided as part of this role.
- Flexibility and resilience to deal with a fast paced and 24/7 nature of looking after guests overseas
- Collaborative by nature
- Wholly focused on the customer's experience
- Creative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Right to work in Spain (EU passport or Spanish work permit is a prerequisite)
- A full clean driving license and eligibility to hire a car in Mallorca is essential (please check before application)
- Extensive life skills and experience
In return we offer:
- Highly competitive salary paid in euros
- Return flights/ Travel from a European city to Mallorca at start/end of contract
- Access to a car 24/7
- Opportunity to build your career at Simpson Travel
- Friends and Family scheme
- Holiday concession scheme
Apply to: email@example.com
before 31 January 2024.
Simpson Travel Employment Culture
Working at Simpson Travel is an opportunity to be part of a passionate, highly motivated team who are committed to delivering excellent customer service. We have an industry heritage of nearly 40 years and draw on our combined knowledge and experience to offer award-winning travel experiences that enable us to stand out from the crowd. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative as we are family owned by a passionate and inspiring leader. Currently embarking on a period of growth and transformation to upgrade technical systems and broaden its customer base, your role will be pivotal in helping the company achieve its goals.
In the UK our team currently work a hybrid working arrangement which is either one or two days in the Richmond Office and the remaining from home depending on the role.
Our permanent staff enjoy the following benefits
- Company Pension Scheme with Royal London (after three months' service)
- 25 days’ Annual Leave (increases to 28 with length of service) plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata for fixed term contracts and part-time hours)
- Generous Holiday Concessions after six months' service
- Friend and Family Discounts on Simpson Travel holidays
- Educationals – trips for sales staff to get to know and understand our destinations
- Complimentary Annual Worldwide Travel Insurance Policy (excluding ski)
- ‘Cycle to Work’ Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Keep an eye on this page for a list of all our current vacancies.
Privacy notice for job applicants
Our privacy notice for job applicants explains the types of personal data Simpson Travel may collect about you when you apply for a job with us. It also explains how we collect it, who we share it with, how we store it, how long we retain it for and how we keep it safe.
We want you to be fully informed about your rights and hope the notice answers any questions you may have. The privacy notice can be found here.