In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Stylish interiors
- Close to Mahal Beach Club
- Private setting
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
One of our three, individual White Collection houses, located at the southern end of Kalkan bay, Villa Sky shares the collection’s Moroccan-inspired design, setting bright shots of blue and smooth curves against a brilliant white background. Like its neighbours Sun and Sea, Villa Sky enjoys a private setting, with its own infinity pool and garden. The views are spell-binding, creating a focal point in virtually every room thanks to double height ceilings and sliding doors.
Outside, the free-form infinity pool seems to float above the bay, backed by a wide sun terrace for lounging, dining and making the most of time together with family or friends. With two master bedrooms, we recommend Villa Sky for two couples, though it would work equally well for a family with older children. Adults and teenagers alike love Kalkan’s low-key nightlife and sophisticated restaurants, and with the Mahal Beach Club directly below your villa, you don’t have to go far to enjoy a waterfront meal or a dip in the sparkling turquoise sea. For a wider choice of restaurants, you can walk into Kalkan in about 20 minutes, and taxis are reasonably priced and plentiful for the short ride home.
For a larger party or perhaps a special occasion, Villa Sky is available to rent together with Villa Sun and Villa Sea, providing a unique chance to share this magical spot with family and friends without compromising on each other’s privacy.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 2 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-4)
Second floor (entrance level)
- Hall, overlooks living room below
- Double bedroom (200cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, accessed via steps from entrance hall, bedroom leads to balcony
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into a twin on request) with en-suite shower room, leads to balcony
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels), DVD, CD player and iPod dock, leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, ice machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Private infinity swimming pool 8.5m length with width ranging 2.80m – 4.5m (depth 1.5m), accessed via ladder, partly shaded Jacuzzi corner
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £14pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Mahal Beach Club 5min walk
- Restaurant 5min walk
- Kalkan 5min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our stay in Villa Sky was wonderful. Despite arriving late at night, Mohamed was waiting to greet us and took the trouble to proudly show us around, taking the time to explain how everything worked etc. Kay, our concierge was there the next morning to welcome us, answer our questions and share information about Kalkan and surrounding areas. Nothing was too much trouble for her and it was easy to contact her via WhatsApp. The infinity pool is gorgeous and the views from pool and villa terrace and balconies are stunning. Beautiful sunsets. Overall a great holiday for us and our two teenage grandchildren!
We have been coming to Kalkan and the White Collection for many years now and it again lived up to all our expectations. Friendly helpful staff and the villa was spotless as always.
Fabulous week, enjoyed trips to the Patara ruins and beach. All in all our most relaxing holiday since pre-Covid!
Villa Sky is in an idyllic location, with possibly the best view and best sunset in Kalkan.
We love it here and have had a very relaxing time!
Fabulous property, fantastic views, extremely relaxing especially from the infinity pool. The villa location is just right being close enough to access Kalkan but far enough away if you want to escape the busy town. Excellent support from Simpson Travel both before and during our stay at Villa Sky.
An absolutely beautiful villa with the most stunning views; the pool was perfect for my 5’0 tall partner as not too deep but also great for me to swim.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions