In this section...
- Spectacular location
- Mesmerising sea views
- Private beach platform
- Outdoor games room
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Elegantly contemporary and impressively spacious, Korsan Guney sits on an elevated plot at the quieter end of Kalkan, with direct access to around 50m of pristine shoreline and the sea. Alongside neighbouring Korsan Kuzey, it has a wonderfully wild and natural feel with grounds extending all the way down to the water.
Swimming platforms are a classic Kalkan feature, though it’s a rare treat to find one as spacious as Korsan Guney's in a private property. A path leads directly down to it from the pool terrace, passing a handy barbecue area on the way. Suspended above the clear aquamarine sea it's idyllic for sunbathing or star gazing under the inky infinity of a clear Kalkan sky and when the water calls, there's a step ladder down for swimming.
Back up at the house there’s plenty to keep everyone happily entertained, with an outdoor games room complete with a pool and tennis table, plus a Jacuzzi. Star of the show is the vast 12x6 metre infinity pool, perfectly placed to enjoy the full panorama of the bay beyond. The villa owners are local restaurateurs, happy to bring dinner to you or prepare a deliciously effortless barbecue night by arrangement. With virtually every holiday whim catered for within the villa and its grounds, we recommend the Korsan Guney for an away-from-it all break with family and friends, but for those in search of slightly brighter lights, Kalkan village, harbour, shops and restaurants are just five minutes away by car. For larger parties, Korsan Guney and Korsan Kuzey are available to rent as a pair.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV (limited English channels), CD/DVD player and Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, water dispenser, fridge-freezer with ice maker, dishwasher
- Living area opens up to large terrace with dining table and seating areas
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room, leads to terrace
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room
- Both first floor bedrooms lead to shared sea-facing balcony with seating and Köşk
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads to sea-facing balcony
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room, leads to sea-facing Juliet balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned in all bedrooms and living area
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Shaded outside area with table tennis and pool table
- Stone barbecue
- Terrace with loungers, dining area and gazebo
- Private infinity swimming pool 11m x 6.5m (depth 0.75m – 1.6m), separate Jacuzzi corner
- Path leading to private decked waterfront terrace with jetty
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £14pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- Children should be accompanied at all times to the decked waterfront terrace due to drops
- Please note that the Turkish coastline is open to the public but access to this property can only come from the sea and is therefore most unlikely
- Approximately 54 steps down to villa
- Road (last 100m) leading up to villa is an un-made track
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1 hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Simpsons are a first class holiday whose service is impeccable- nothing is too much trouble - highly recommended.
We were all able to relax (as much as one can with two little ones around) and enjoy our time together without being on top of one another. Although I am lucky enough to see my children regularly as we all live quite near each other, it was very special to be able to spend a whole week with them, their husbands/wives/partners and, of course, my two gorgeous grandchildren. Your advice on where to go and how to get there was invaluable and the services of the cab company, Korsan catering (Vicky was absolutely delightful) and many more were superb. Our breakfast in Islamlar was one of the highlights of the holiday as was the boat trip. And our meals out in the roof top restaurants of Kalkan were also superb. Wonderful memories of a very special holiday. We all said we would like to go back. Here’s hoping ……….!
We loved our holiday and will definitely be coming back x.
This was the first time we have booked a holiday through Simpson travel and our first trip to Kalkan. We had a fantastic time and Simpson were outstanding from start to finish. From choosing a villa through to the wonderful local reps - we could not have been happier. We will definitely book again.
A fabulous villa!! It had everything we needed and the access to sea/paddle boards was amazing! Very comfortable and so well equipped plus air con in every room. A real treat to spend a week here. The Korsan and Simpsons team looked after us so well - the response times were almost instant! We had a truly special week here. The roads in parts of Kalkan and to the villa were ‘interesting’ and on occasions a bit challenging but apart from that it was 10/10!
Wonderful holiday at Korsan markgibz9pewk" Guney, truly a very special place and a perfect oasis to relax in.
Absolutely amazing – we had a wonderful time. The villa was excellent and made perfect by its own platform to the sea with turtles at the bottom to swim with! Looked after incredibly well by Zeze who answered our every need! Thank you to Simpson Travel for making this work in this particularly crazy time…well done to all involved!
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions