In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautiful gardens
- Large private pool
- Walking distance to beaches and tavernas
- Lefkada Town 10min drive
- Car not essential
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
One of the real draws of a stay in Ariadne is its situation; walking distance to the beaches in Lygia, a 5-minute drive from one of the most authentic and charming villages on the island and a 10-minute drive from vibrant Lefkada Town with its excellent shops, restaurants, and nightlife. With so much on the doorstep and affordable taxis readily available, it’s perfectly possible to stay here without a car, though we recommend one for those who really want to get out and explore this beautiful island.
Ariadne is the largest of the Toretta Villas, the middle property of three built in 2023 to offer blissfully light and airy open plan living, a state-of-the-art kitchen, stylish dining area and a supremely comfortable lounge flowing seamlessly onto the terrace. It’s the epitome of relaxed contemporary chic and booked in combination with neighbouring Gaia and Harmonia, it also affords a wonderful opportunity for larger groups or several families to holiday together in luxurious harmony.
Three en-suite bedrooms set over the ground and upper floor are stylishly decorated and the flexible layout is well suited to a family holiday with school-aged children and teenagers seeking a little independence. Accessed via a separate entrance, the lower ground floor houses a tv room complete with home cinema system and Playstation, and there’s also a sauna, shower-room and a fourth bedroom which can be made up as a double or twin as preferred.
Outside, the enclosed garden is one of the loveliest we’ve seen, with an immaculate lawn ideal for active little ones to run around but equally charming for reclining on a lounger with a good book. The pool is also particularly attractive and generous in size, as is the barbecue area and outdoor kitchen which offer a natural focal point for dining out under the stars.
Lygia is the location: a laid-back haven of a resort where some of the island’s best tavernas lie within easy walking distance. There are two pebble beaches here too and if you fancy heading out across the water, it’s easy to hire a boat and set off along the coast or navigate your way past Skorpios to Meganissi for the day. This spacious and striking villa is ideally placed for a memorable holiday in the Ionian.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
- 4-bedroom villa (sleeps 2 - 8)
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, oven, hob, Espresso machine and filter coffee machine
- Living area includes Smart TV
- 2 x double bedrooms (160cm beds) with Smart TVs and en-suite shower rooms with WC. Leads to terrace.
- Shower room with WC
Lower ground floor
- Accessed by separate exterior entrance with stairs
- Sauna room
- TV room - home cinema with Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker and Playstation
- Table tennis
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double) with Smart TV
- Shower room with WC
- Open staircase with railings
- Sloping ceiling double bedroom (160cm bed) with Smart TV and en-suite shower room with WC. Leads to balcony.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Large Private parking space
- Cleaning and linen change on Sunday and Wednesday
- Chlorine swimming pool 10m x 5m (170cm maximum depth)
- Pool protection in place for 2024 with perspex screening for child safety
- Charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen with sink and cooking surface
- Decking around the outdoor kitchen to be extended for 2024
- Outdoor shaded dining area
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1306912
- Small unmade pebble beach 7min walk
- Lygia beach 15min walk
- Several Tavernas 7-10min walk
- Mini market and bakery 5min walk
- Boat hire (Lygia harbour) 12min walk
- Lefkada town 10min drive
- Katouna 6min drive
- Preveza airport 35min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar* and 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group J – Nissan Juke SUV or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Nissan Evalia/Fiat Doblo or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Nissan Primastar or similar, 1.8 litre engine, 6 medium suitcases*
Group M2 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV 2WD or similar, 1.6 - 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – Automatic Nissan Micra or similar, 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Charmingly traditional, Lefkada is an authentically Greek holiday delight fringed by award-winning beaches. The stunning colours of the landscape are a vibrant force of nature; uplifting, brilliant shades of shocking pink, green and translucent turquoise. Central to all this is Lefkada Town, with its pretty car-free streets, excellent choice of restaurants and waterfront bars and lovely bohemian vibe. It is well-suited to both couples and families and Lefkada is an excellent choice for one of our popular kids' clubs.
To make the most of your luxury holiday in Lefkada, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a stylish adult-only Simpson Hotel so you can enjoy this beautifully relaxing Greek Island to the full.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Lefkada
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions