In this section...
- Beachfront Simpson Exclusive
- Spectacular sea views across the Gulf of Mirabello
- Garden access to beach with watersports and boat hire
- Stylish and spacious accommodation
- Large outdoor kitchen and dining area
- Heated pool
- 5min drive to Agios Nikolaos
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Mirabello Bay House is an outstanding addition to the Simpson portfolio, enjoying an exceptional seafront position between the fashionable towns of Agios Nikolaos and Elounda. It’s extremely rare to find a villa with direct beach access in this sought after part of Crete; the blissful setting, stylish interiors and spacious lawned garden complete with multiple terraces, a heated pool and large outdoor kitchen/dining area make it very hard to beat. To top it all, there’s a gate at the bottom of the garden leading directly onto the beach, where you’ll find watersports, a dive school and boat hire just a moment’s stroll away.
The villa is elegantly decorated throughout and extremely comfortable, setting the perfect tone for relaxed contemporary living, with uninterrupted views of Mirabello Bay as the glorious backdrop to it all. Picture windows in the main living room frame the view and stepping outside onto the expansive terrace the draw of the private pool glistening under the Greek sun is as irresistible as the ocean beyond. The versatile layout is ideal for larger groups, with three bedrooms on the top floor, each with its own bathroom and balcony, and a further two on the lowest level which benefit from an additional kitchen and living area. With access to a separate terrace, this can operate as a self-contained annexe as desired, affording plenty of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy the holiday they've imagined.
Whether you're sipping your morning coffee on the terrace, enjoying a sunset cocktail by the pool, or dining by the outdoor kitchen, Mirabello Bay House lends itself beautifully to al fresco living, with the rhythmic sound of the waves just a few metres away.
Adjacent to the villa, a luxury hotel offers an array of amenities including a tennis court (coaching also available), spa services and a beach bar and restaurant - all within a few steps of your garden. With so much on the doorstep, it’s a place which invites relaxation and exploration in equal measure.
A mere 10-minute drive from the villa, Agios Nikolaos is renowned for its picturesque harbour and the town boasts a vibrant collection of shops, upscale boutiques, lively bars, and waterfront tavernas. Explore the narrow streets lined with local crafts, enjoy the fabulous Cretan cuisine, and immerse yourself in the charming atmosphere of this world-renowned gem. To the west, the coastal road brings you to Elounda with its exclusive 5-star hotels, glamorous bars and fine-dining options. Or head across the water to the disconcertingly beautiful island of Spinalonga, the former leper colony made famous by Victoria Hislop’s bestselling novel The Island.
Mirabello Bay House offers an unparalleled experience at the heart of Crete; whether you’re seeking relaxation, adventure, or a perfect blend of both, it’s a magical oasis by the sea.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 10)
Lower ground floor
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with TV; access to terrace
- Kitchen includes fridge-freezer, oven, hob and microwave
- Double bedroom (180cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double on request)
- 2 x shower room and WC
- Open-plan living/dining room with access to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker, steam cooker, blender and toaster. Access to terrace
- Cinema room
- Master bedroom (180cm bed) with balcony, en-suite shower room and WC
- Open plan office with gym and small kitchenette containing fridge, Nespresso machine and kettle
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double on request) with balcony and access to a separate shower room and WC
- Double bedroom (180cm bed that can be made as a twin on request) with balcony, en-suite bathroom and WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Daily cleaning and twice weekly linen change
- On-site car parking
- Private heated swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.58m)
- Pool is not heated mid-June to mid-September
- 10 pool loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen with fridge, hob and grill
- Outdoor shaded dining area
- Table tennis
- Lawned garden with children's play area and gate to the beach
- Watersports, boat hire and dive school available on the beach
Please note: There is a luxury hotel adjacent to the villa with facilities including tennis court (with coaching available), spa, beach bar and restaurant. All activities payable locally.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1115650000
- Beach with watersports, dive centre and boat hire 1min walk
- Tavernas/basic shops (Havania) 3min drive
- Agios Nikolaos 5min drive
- Elounda 10min drive
- Bike hire 10min drive
- Heraklion Airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C2, Fiat Grande Punto or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D2, Hyundai i30 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C2, Fiat Grande Punto or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C2, Fiat Grande Punto, and 1 Group D2, Hyundai i30 or similar*
- 8-10 guests – 2 Group D2, Hyundai i30 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C2 – 1.2-1.4 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group D2 – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group CA – Automatic Fiat Grande Punto or similar, 1.2-1.4 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group D3 – Skoda Octavia or similar, 1.4 - 2.0 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group DA3 – Automatic Seat Toledo or similar, 1.4 - 2.0 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group L2 – Skoda Yeti or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The Gulf of Mirabello is one of the most sought after enclaves of Crete. Here you'll find Elounda, a pretty waterfront town hosting some of the island's most exclusive hotels and restaurants and regular ferries across to the former leper colony Spinalonga, a disconcertingly beautiful island with a fascinating history made famous by Victoria Hislop's novel The Island. A little further east, fashionable Agios Nikolaos is a lively town with an abundance of charm and a great selection of restaurants and shops around the harbour.
But as you leave the Gulf of Mirabello behind and head south or east, the island reveals a rugged landscape harbouring the soul food of a simpler life. Our portfolio here celebrates the road less travelled, transporting guests from the mainstream to a hidden Crete that's often overlooked. From gorges and caves to the mountain communities of the beautiful Lasithi Plateau, from the tucked away waterfront village of Mochlos in the north to the timeless landscapes and homely tavernas surrounding Makrigialos in the south – this is Crete at its most warmly welcoming, without artifice, where you’re a guest and never a tourist.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions