In this section...
- Beautiful Simpson Exclusive villa
- Sought-after location in Agni
- Stylish and contemporary
- Wonderful sea views
- Restaurants and beach 5min walk
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Corfu connoisseurs know that when it comes to waterside dining, Agni is the place to be, home to three of the best seaside restaurants on the whole of the north east coast. Diners tend to arrive by yacht or water taxi, but if you’re fortunate enough to be staying at Villa Serenity, you can stroll serenely down the hill in five minutes (booking a table is always wise – your concierge will be happy to do this).
It's an unquestionably prime location, made even more attractive by being completely private, tucked into mature, terraced gardens filled with rosemary and lavender. You’re close enough to the sea that a swim is always a quick and easy option, but sufficiently elevated to ensure great views across the bay to the coastline of Albania in the distance. The house is built into the contours of the hillside, with three separate terrace areas and a little pool bar so you can mix yourself something chilled and delicious before wandering out for dinner. The interiors are equally seductive, recently modernized and tastefully decorated to provide calming, light-filled spaces with a view from almost every room. Your holiday here includes a hire car so you can easily shop for food and essentials (or choose to have them delivered), but to make the most of this superb spot, we recommend hiring a boat to explore other lovely local beaches such as Glyfa, Nissaki, Kaminaki, Kerassia and Agios Stephanos.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Kitchen/diner ; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, wine fridge and coffee maker with grinder; leads to pool terrace
- Open-plan living-dining area with Smart TV; leads to pool terrace
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with separate dressing room and steps up to en-suite shower room and WC; leads to terrace
- 2 steps down to:
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC; leads to terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds); leads to terrace
- Shower room and WC
- Steps from lower ground floor terrace lead to gym with running machine, weights and bicycle
- Laundry room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout, excluding kitchen
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Infinity swimming pool 9m x 5m (depth 1.m - 1.75m)
- Charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor bar and sink
- Outdoor dining with shade
- 3x weekly cleaning (including arrival clean and mid-week linen change)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- All properties with WiFi can support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1052084
- Agni beach 5min walk
- Tavernas 5min walk
- Basic shops 5min drive
- Supermarket 15min drive
- Corfu 50min drive
- Corfu airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group J2 – Nissan Qashqai SUV or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group J3A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Fiat Talento 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group N – Mercedes Benz A160 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions