In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Spacious interiors
- Roof terrace with outstanding views
- Infinity pool
- 3min drive to Agios Stephanos
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Set amongst the olive groves on the hillside above the fashionable harbour in Agios Stephanos, cool and contemporary Villa Artemis enjoys a prime position overlooking north east Corfu’s spectacular coastline. Newly built by an award-winning British architect, the clever design and high-quality finish give this 3-bedroom house a wonderfully luxurious edge, with clean lines and a muted palette adding to the sense of space and harmony, complemented by attractively landscaped gardens.
The upper level enjoys an effortless flow between the state-of-the-art kitchen, stylish open-plan living area and pool terrace beyond; from here, steps lead up to an impressive roof terrace with outstanding views across the water to the mountains of Albania. Suspended above the house and garden it’s a sun-worshiper’s paradise by day, and a delightfully sophisticated venue for a sundowner by night. The chic interiors are replicated on the lower level, with three light and airy en-suite bedrooms that feel restful and uncluttered, each with direct access to the outside terrace and garden.
When it comes to the pick of Corfu’s upmarket waterfront tavernas and bars, you are spoilt for choice at Villa Artemis. Exclusive Agios Stephanos has a number of appealing options just a 3-minute drive away and is ideal for an evening out and a little low-key nightlife. Livelier Kassiopi is a 10-minute drive and the popular tavernas in Avlaki and Kerasia are also easily accessible – the perfect choice for a leisurely lunch after a morning snorkelling at the beach. We are happy to arrange boat hire if you wish to explore the island from the sea and the villa is well-placed for visits to UNESCO-listed Corfu Town and discovering the island’s many walking trails and charming inland villages. Villa Artemis is a tranquil hideaway in an unbeatable location; families and groups seeking a stylish and comfortable property in one of the most coveted parts of Corfu need look no further.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Outside covered dining area
- Built-in charcoal barbecue
- Exterior stairs to sun terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, doors to terrace lead to garden
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, doors to terrace lead to garden
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room, doors to terrace lead to garden
- Washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Bluetooth speaker
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Infinity swimming pool 9m x 4.5m (depth 1.60m)
- Pre-booked boat hire available (3 days or more)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- All properties with WiFi can support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1199332
- Agios Stephanos (tavernas, bars, shops) 3min drive
- Avlaki 5min drive
- Kerasia beach (taverna) 10min drive
- Kassiopi 10min drive
- Corfu town and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group J2 – Nissan Qashqai SUV or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group J3A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Fiat Talento 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group N – Mercedes Benz A160 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
The whole family has had an amazing holiday in Artemis. Fabulous views, gorgeous, villa – can’t wait to come back. Had some delicious meals and great cocktails.
The whole experience of booking with Simpson Travel was excellent, the pre-departure team, the local concierge and the Villa itself were all brilliant. We would definitely book through Simpson Travel again.
A lovely two week holiday in this gorgeous villa. Really loved the gardens and the views in all directions.
Our stay at Villa Artemis was everything we could have wished for. Excellent, spacious accommodation with beautiful views and high degree of comfort. Our rep, Jackie, was absolutely fantastic and handled multiple queries and requests swiftly and effectively. The area around Agios Stephanous is very special.
It was a delight to arrive at this lovely villa after our first week in beautiful Paxos. So many places to sit and admire the incredible views. A highlight was the sun setting looking across to Saranda, Albania (we went two years ago and recommend it as trip). We greatly enjoyed the spacious outdoor areas and picking fresh herbs for the barbecue. Ionela and Valentina looked after us so well throughout. We thoroughly recommend using Yannis supermarket and the fresh fish shop on the main road for all your needs. A boat trip from Agios Stefanos and dinner at Galina were other highlights. Next time we must come back with friends – we were totally spoiled to be here on our own.
Beautiful, beautiful villa. Sea views from both sides with Albania twinkling at night. This villa is equipped with everything and more, from garlic presses to a gin and tonic terrace! We highly recommend the baker next to Yannis’ where the award-winning lady bakes delicious pastries, especially baklava. Jackie is wonderful, so helpful with everything and anything we needed over the two weeks, we can’t thank her enough.
Amazing time. Lovely villa. One of the best pools. Great view. We will be back.
Beautiful villa located nicely between Agios Stefanos and Kassiopi. Agios Stefanos is a gorgeous little bay with a few nice restaurants. Kassiopi is much larger with a lovely harbour and lots of nice restaurants.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions