In this section...
- Charming hillside villa
- Beautiful sea views
- Simpson family extras available
- Restaurants/shops 10-minute drive
- Beach 10-minute drive
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Villa L’Alivu is one of six charming villas on the hillside adjacent to the ancient village of Olmeto. Tranquil and picturesque with its terracotta rooftops and slopes cascading down to the unspoilt beaches of the Valinco Gulf, the area is a walker's paradise.
Each property benefits from its own private swimming pool cleverly designed to provide privacy and the most spectacular of views, whether barbecuing al fresco or enjoying the peace on the terrace. Bright interiors, an open-plan layout and stylish décor combine to create a light airy feel, with well-equipped kitchens and comfortable seating areas adding to the appeal. Villa L’Alivu, Villa Vigna Maggiore, Villa Doniche, Villa A Murta, Villa Vista and Villa l'Alta enjoy this enchanting spot, with local beaches, shops and restaurants just a short drive away.
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 2-6)
- Living room with Satellite TV, Bluetooth speaker
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Seperate WC
- Two double bedrooms (160 x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Swimming pool accessed via 8 steps from ground floor
- Private heated swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 1.5m), security alarm, access via steps
- Pool is heated in May, June and September (pool can be heated outside of these months at a charge of €150/week)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
Simpson family extras
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 3.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Restaurants 10min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Shops/supermarkets 10min drive
- Ajaccio 1hr 15min drive
- Figari airport 1hr 20min drive
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The Gulf of Valinco makes for an inspiring holiday destination – and not just for the wonderful beaches. Propriano is one of the oldest island resorts, its marina lined with cafés and restaurants. South lies Campomoro and, to the north, in the folds of the Taravo Valley, stand the menhirs of Filitosa. Inland, you’ll find the mountain villages of the Alta Rocca, below the Bavella Peaks. And don’t miss the ancient capital of the south, Sartène, a favourite with wine buffs.
Complete the picture with one of our handpicked luxury villas and enjoy your holiday in The Valinco to the full.
View holiday Booking Conditions