In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning contemporary villa
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Santa Giulia beach 8-minute drive
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute drive
Despite its reputation as one of the most exclusive destinations in Europe, Corsica has surprisingly few truly top of the range villas, and those which do exist are rarely available to rent. Combining extraordinary space and light with a highly sought-after position overlooking the eponymous beach and bay, Villa Santa Giulia is a rare and wonderful exception.
The sleek low lines and minimalist all-white décor offer a unique Modernist touch. The interior proportions are already substantial, but when the glass walls of the living area and master bedroom are slid completely out of sight, the feeling of unrestricted space is exhilarating. Ten minutes’ drive from Porto Vecchio and only eight minutes from the watersports, bars and beach restaurants of celebrated Santa Giulia beach, this villa combines the best of local modern architecture with convenient access to the finest holiday facilities on the island.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speakers
- Kitchen includes hob, electric oven, American fridge-freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, microwave, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Fully retracting sliding glass terrace doors
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with WC, access to internal courtyard
- Double bedroom with two retracting glass walls with en-suite shower-room, WC, access to pool terrace
- 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower-room with WC; access to pool terrace
- Separate guest WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Built-in barbecue and covered exterior dining area
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool 11m x 3.3m (depth 1.12m – 1.68m), electric security cover, access via steps
- The villa is cleaned twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Bath/beach towels and bed linen change on Thursdays
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required (€25/hour, 2 hour minimum)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Santa Giulia Beach 8min drive
- Restaurant 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
- Sperone Golf Course 40min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Lovely villa, and we had a great week's holiday. Thank you so much, hopefully we will be back.
Richard, Max, Cleo, Chris & Tom – September 2017
A very relaxing holiday on this beautiful unspoiled island in this perfect villa. Thank you Roberto for your help.
Robert & Sonia – June 2017
As we write we are breathing in perfumed breeze and dreamy views of Santa Giulia. We have been so comfortable here, from the stunning natural beauty around the villa to the perfectly appointed interiors. We could not have asked for more and we feel sad to be leaving it behind. We leave feeling rejuvenated and excited to return and discover more of lovely Corsica.
Mrs Smeaton – June 2016
A beautiful villa, it was like staying in a 5-star hotel! Well placed for Porto Vecchio, Bonifacio and all the best beaches.
Mrs Gregory – July 2015
Spotless villa in stunning position ably served by cleaners, gardeners and especially Roberto.
Mr Ludlow – May 2015
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions