In this section...
- Comfortable family villa
- Light and spacious
- Private gated swimming pool
- Mature gardens
- Pinarello beach/shops 5min drive
With its gated pool, grassy lawn and handy pool house, Villa Ruscana is a family holiday classic, with plenty of space for everyone to relax and make themselves completely at home. The décor is a little less contemporary than some of our newer villas, but the property has plenty of practical extras such as full air-conditioning and a large TV and DVD player for when the children want some quiet time out of the sun. You can stock the pool house fridge with your favourite wine, beer and ice cream, and then enjoy an evening at your own private bar while the children are safely tucked up in bed.
Outside, the pool nestles in mature, secluded gardens, and there are lovely views from the upper floor terrace to Pinarello bay and the distinctive Genoese watch tower of A Ruscana in the distance. Nearby Pinarello has a long beach around a semi-circular bay and water sports facilities including boat hire, sailing and windsurf schools in the main season.
Pinarello village has a couple of shops and a good choice of places to eat, ranging from child-friendly pizzerias to smart seafood restaurants. For shops and a livelier atmosphere, sophisticated Porto Vecchio is just over half an hour away.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living room with TV, DVD, Bluetooth speaker; access to balcony with covered seating area
- Kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with open-plan shower room (no WC)
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with WC
- Separate WC
- Please note there are steps dividing the areas on the main upper living space
- Accessed via spiral staircase with gate
- Twin bedroom
- Family shower room with WC
- Double bedroom with open-plan shower room (no WC); access to lower terrace
- Please note there is an exterior locked storage area on this level which is not open to guests
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private gated swimming pool 9m x 5m (depth 1.5m throughout), accessed by Roman steps
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 5min drive
- Restaurants 5-10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 35min drive
- Figari airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
We traveled to Corsica with Simpson and spent a lovely week in Villa Ruscana near Porto Vecchio. The journey was fine, collection of hire car straightforward, and the villa was fantastic. Loved every minute, whether lazing around our pool or sightseeing or eating out. This was our third visit to Corsica and second with Simpson. Can’t really fault the holiday.
Mr Harrington – October 2017
Simpson Travel took fantastic care of us on our holiday. Quick, efficient organisation before we left; a first class, beautifully maintained and spectacularly located villa; and constantly available help and support throughout. We would definitely and happily use them again.
Mr Hicks-Beach – August 2016
Had a fab time - loved the villa, really well equipped. Kimberley was super helpful, really knowledgeable and gave us lots of tips. Thank you.
The Watts Family – August 2016
A fantastic villa, we could never tire of the view! Kimberley was so helpful and friendly. She did lots of research for us about restaurants and beaches. The villa is ideal for having two families, especially having plenty of garden space for the children to play in. All in all, a great holiday in a fantastic villa. Many thanks Simpson Travel!
The Bulls & The Hattans – July 2016
Thank you for the nice holiday. I was totally surprised by the good quality and impressive service.
Mr Roeleven – July 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions