In this section...
- Boutique bijou residence
- Lavishly decorated
- Stunning views
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute drive
- Beach 20-minute drive
Located not far from the magnificent forest of Ospedale, Villa Fiorella is a spacious contemporary villa. The kitchen is a cook’s dream – equipped with every gadget imaginable which is not surprising since the owner is a chef. The kitchen leads through to the dining room with stunning views.
The villa is lavishly decorated with decadent wallpaper, small quirky sculptures and paintings alongside tasteful antiques such as the beautiful chairs and armoire in the master bedroom.
There are distant views of Porto Vecchio harbour and the large terrace is ideal for basking in the sun followed by a leisurely dip in the private infinity pool.
The beaches of Saint Cyprien and Palombaggia are within easy reach as is the local town.
Villa Fiorella is the owner’s pride and joy – and it feels like a boutique bijou residence.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), TV and DVD player
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with semi open-plan bathroom (bath and shower cubicle) and WC
- Double/twin bedroom (180cm bed/2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Parasol on terrace
- Private infinity swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.3m – 2.2m), removable security gate, access via ladder and steps
- Villa not recommended for younger children due to drops around the pool and villa grounds
- Only children over 12 years are welcome
- Security deposit (£1,000) may be required 3 weeks prior to departure
- Shared parking area/driveway with Mon Cabanon
- Villa Fiorella is set above Mon Cabanon and offers a good degree of privacy from its neighbour
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Porto Vecchio 10-15min drive
- Beach/restaurants 20min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Leaving today after a lovely relaxing two weeks here. Freddie and Florence, your villa is beautiful and have so enjoyed being able to cook and bake in the well-equipped kitchen, just like being at home! The mountain views are stunning, this is our fourth time to Corsica and I didn't think I could love it any more, but I truly have and are already planning our return for next year.
Sue, Rob & Gemma – September 2017
Dear Florence and Freddie, thank you so much for letting us stay in your beautiful home, what a treat! The highlights for us were the mountains – beautiful forest trails all around. The pool was a big hit with the chidlren.
Tom, Oli & Maya – August 2017
A big thank you to Florence and Freddie for allowing us to stay in your beautiful home – the views and pool are amazing! During our two-week stay we have had some fabulous days out on this beautiful island. A big shout out to David – very informative and a lovely guy. Thanks Simpson Travel – a great holiday!
Babs & Gary – July 2017
We have just spent a wonderful week here before we moved onto our second villa near Propriano. It has been a perfect place to relax and unwind with the stunning views and pool. I particularly loved the bathroom and kitchen and will definitely miss the dressing room. David (Simpson Travel rep) was brilliant, offering loads of good tips (thank you for the biscuits). Beautiful beaches nearby, excellent for children and a trip up to the mountain is a must.
Pete & Ali – June 2017
Villa Fiorella is an absolutely outstanding property even amongst the excellent places we have stayed with Simpson Travel before. We would recommend it to all our friends.
Mr Waterhouse – September 2016
We have had a fantastic week in this amazing villa. Thank you Freddie and Florence for letting us stay in your beautiful home. We loved the infinity pool, your pretty garden and the spectacular views. The villa was the perfect base for us to explore the south of the island, having just spent a wonderful week in a Simpson Travel villa near Calvi. A big thank you to David who was incredibly friendly and helpful and gave us lots of useful advice about places to go and things to see. Thank you Simpson Travel for making our holiday so memorable and relaxing.
The Laddle Family – August 2016
Great service and advice from the Simpson Travel team, which really helped make the very most of our family holiday.
Mr Howman – July 2016
Absolutely delighted. Your photos and descriptions are very accurate and everything was great.
Ms Court – September 2015
Our forth visit to the island - all with Simpson Travel and Fiorella did not disappoint. A beautiful home, spacious, with lovely views. Only here for a week so we needed to chill. Still in love with the island - back again next year.
Mr Edwards – August 2015
Another great holiday at this home from home villa!
Mrs Robertson – July 2015
Another wonderful holiday in this beautiful villa. Enjoyed some beautiful days at Pinarello and evenings back at the villa. Hope to come again.
Mr Sutcliffe – July 2015
A relaxing week, made all the more enjoyable by the tastefully-furnished surroundings.
Mr Palmer-Edwards – June 2015
What a privilege to stay in this beautiful villa. We have loved staying here and I could look at the views for hours.
Mrs Turner – August 2014
A wonderful stay at this well equipped and beautifully furnished home. We used all of its facilities; Satellite, TV, internet, coffee machine and Hi-Fi and often struggled to leave to go to the beach. This is such a calm and tranquil location. We had a fabulous time and hope to come back another year.
Mrs Robertson – August 2014
We have loved our week in this beautiful home and are very sorry to leave it. Fantastic views, great kitchen and lovely pool. Thank you very much.
Mr Mortimer – July 2014
We have loved our week here. the villa is delightfully situated. We have had everything we needed and more. The view from the pool is amazing.
Mr Bell – June 2014
We all enjoyed a week in this delightful home... Amazing kitchen- in fact we hardly had a meal out! Best villa we have stayed in Corsica - such a pleasure - amazing pool and a room with a view...
Mr Bert – September 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions