In this section...
- Boutique bijou residence
- Lavishly decorated
- Stunning views
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute drive
- Beach 20-minute drive
Nestled into a maquis-clad hillside that perfumes the air with Corsica’s signature scent of wild herbs and sunshine, this elegant villa combines all the best that southern Corsica has to offer. The views stretch across open land as far as the sea, with the distant lights of Porto Vecchio harbour offering a twinkling backdrop to your dinner on the terrace. For walkers and bikers, the magnificent forest of Ospedale beckons with shady paths, waterfalls and mountain peaks. This spellbinding landscape offers myriad exploration options, from adrenalin-fuelled canyoning to a leisurely car tour armed with picnic and camera. Head in the other direction and you’ll find some of the south’s very best beaches, complete with watersports and a few chi-chi restaurants in the main summer season. For much wider choice of dining options, from wood-fired pizzas to the full seafood and Champagne experience, Porto Vecchio is around 10-15 minutes by car.
Villa Fiorella is the pride and joy of its owner, a professional chef who has kitted out the kitchen with every gadget imaginable. The décor is a stylish mix of contemporary and antique, with soft colours and textures to offset that steely batterie de cuisine, and a boutique-hotel vibe that makes it very much worthy of a honeymoon or any celebratory occasion.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), TV and DVD player
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with semi open-plan bathroom (bath and shower cubicle) and WC
- Double/twin bedroom (180cm bed/2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Parasol on terrace
- Private infinity swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.3m – 2.2m), removable security gate, access via ladder and steps
- Villa not recommended for younger children due to drops around the pool and villa grounds
- Security deposit (£1,000) may be required 3 weeks prior to departure
- Shared parking area/driveway with Mon Cabanon
- Villa Fiorella is set above Mon Cabanon and offers a good degree of privacy from its neighbour
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Porto Vecchio 10-15min drive
- Beach/restaurants 20min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 20min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our third return trip to Villa Fiorella and our sixth time to Corsica, don't really need to say any more, except see you next year, if not before!
Rob and Sue Steele, July 2019
Arranging our holiday in Corsica was easy and hassle free with Simpson Travel. The website was easy to navigate, the information it provided on the villa was accurate, and all the logistics worked very well. Whilst we were in Corsica, the onsite Simpson Travel representative helped and supported us when we were there, but was not intrusive in any way. The villa we booked was amazing.
Julia Jones, August 2018
Villa Fiorella is a beautiful place to spend a week or two. Completely relaxing, the views are incredible, the terrace and pool just perfect and the overall experience for us was Wow!
Mr Lester, September 2018
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions