In this section...
- Boutique bijou residence
- Lavishly decorated
- Stunning views
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute drive
- Beach 20-minute drive
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Located not far from the magnificent forest of Ospedale, Villa Fiorella is a spacious contemporary villa. The kitchen is a cook’s dream – equipped with every gadget imaginable which is not surprising since the owner is a chef. The kitchen leads through to the dining room with stunning views.
The villa is lavishly decorated with decadent wallpaper, small quirky sculptures and paintings alongside tasteful antiques such as the beautiful chairs and armoire in the master bedroom.
There are distant views of Porto Vecchio harbour and the large terrace is ideal for basking in the sun followed by a leisurely dip in the private infinity pool.
The beaches of Saint Cyprien and Palombaggia are within easy reach as is the local town.
Villa Fiorella is the owner’s pride and joy – and it feels like a boutique bijou residence.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), TV and DVD player
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with semi open-plan bathroom (bath and shower cubicle) and WC
- Double/twin bedroom (180cm bed/2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Parasol on terrace
- Private infinity swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.3m – 2.2m), removable security gate, access via ladder and steps
- Villa not recommended for younger children due to drops around the pool and villa grounds
- Only children over 12 years are welcome
- Security deposit (£1,000) may be required 3 weeks prior to departure
- Shared parking area/driveway with Mon Cabanon
- Villa Fiorella is set above Mon Cabanon and offers a good degree of privacy from its neighbour
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Porto Vecchio 10-15min drive
- Beach/restaurants 20min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – VW Golf GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Renault Grand Scenic or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group O – 9-seater minibus Ford Galaxy or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Please note we can request automatic cars in all car groups except Group N. Please specify at time of booking if you require an automatic car
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions