In this section...
- Boutique bijou residence
- Lavishly decorated
- Stunning views
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute drive
- Beach 20-minute drive
Located not far from the magnificent forest of Ospedale, Villa Fiorella is a spacious contemporary villa. The kitchen is a cook’s dream – equipped with every gadget imaginable which is not surprising since the owner is a chef. The kitchen leads through to the dining room with stunning views.
The villa is lavishly decorated with decadent wallpaper, small quirky sculptures and paintings alongside tasteful antiques such as the beautiful chairs and armoire in the master bedroom.
There are distant views of Porto Vecchio harbour and the large terrace is ideal for basking in the sun followed by a leisurely dip in the private infinity pool.
The beaches of Saint Cyprien and Palombaggia are within easy reach as is the local town.
Villa Fiorella is the owner’s pride and joy – and it feels like a boutique bijou residence.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), TV and DVD player
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with semi open-plan bathroom (bath and shower cubicle) and WC
- Double/twin bedroom (180cm bed/2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Parasol on terrace
- Private infinity swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.3m – 2.2m), removable security gate, access via ladder and steps
- Villa not recommended for younger children due to drops around the pool and villa grounds
- Only children over 12 years are welcome
- Security deposit (£1,000) may be required 3 weeks prior to departure
- Shared parking area/driveway with Mon Cabanon
- Villa Fiorella is set above Mon Cabanon and offers a good degree of privacy from its neighbour
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Porto Vecchio 10-15min drive
- Beach/restaurants 20min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 20min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions