In this section...
- Charming and elegant villa
- Guest cottage
- Wonderful views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10-minute drive
Early bird offer... Many of our 2022 holidays are now on sale and we're promising this year's prices when you book before 30 June 2021. The offer only applies to properties where 2022 prices are listed but all other properties can still be reserved online using our Advance Registration scheme.
Bird song, cicadas and the occasional braying donkey are the only noises you can expect to hear whilst lazing on the sprawling terraces or wandering around the well maintained grounds. The interior is cool and elegant in classical French style; a charming fireplace, marble floors and comfortable sofas. The sitting room opens out onto a flagstone terrace for outside dining and steps drop down to the pool and the well maintained grounds. There are wonderful views of the Corsican hinterland from here with gentle rolling hills and the spectacular Massif de Bavella beyond.
I Vaddi also boasts a separate adjacent guest cottage with its own en-suite shower room, perfect for grandparents or a couple needing more privacy from family or friends.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining area with TV, DVD and CD players; doors lead to the terrace
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with TV, en-suite bathroom with WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Separate WC
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Accessed via the terrace by the swimming pool
- Complimentary WiFi (main house only)
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces
- Summer kitchen with dishwasher
- Open-air shower
- Private saltwater swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.1m – 1.6m), security alarm, Roman steps and ladder access, pool can heated at a charge of £120/week and must be pre-booked in advance
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Porto Vecchio) 10-15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions