In this section...
- Charming and elegant villa
- Guest cottage
- Wonderful views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10-minute drive
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
Bird song, cicadas and the occasional braying donkey are the only noises you can expect to hear whilst lazing on the sprawling terraces or wandering around the well maintained grounds. The interior is cool and elegant in classical French style; a charming fireplace, marble floors and comfortable sofas. The sitting room opens out onto a flagstone terrace for outside dining and steps drop down to the pool and the well maintained grounds. There are wonderful views of the Corsican hinterland from here with gentle rolling hills and the spectacular Massif de Bavella beyond.
I Vaddi also boasts a separate adjacent guest cottage with its own en-suite shower room, perfect for grandparents or a couple needing more privacy from family or friends.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining area with TV, DVD and CD players; doors lead to the terrace
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with TV, en-suite bathroom with WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Separate WC
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Accessed via the terrace by the swimming pool
- Complimentary WiFi (main house only)
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces
- Summer kitchen with dishwasher
- Open-air shower
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.1m – 1.6m), security alarm, Roman steps and ladder access, pool can heated at a charge of £120/week and must be pre-booked in advance
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack – only core items provided in 2020 due to Covid-19 (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Porto Vecchio) 10-15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Renault Scenic, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – VW Golf GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group O – 9-seater minibus Ford Galaxy or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Please note we can request automatic cars in all car groups except Group N. Please specify at time of booking if you require an automatic car
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions