In this section...
- Charming and elegant villa
- Guest cottage
- Wonderful views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10-minute drive
Bird song, cicadas and the occasional braying donkey are the only noises you can expect to hear whilst lazing on the sprawling terraces or wandering around the well maintained grounds. The interior is cool and elegant in classical French style; a charming fireplace, marble floors and comfortable sofas. The sitting room opens out onto a flagstone terrace for outside dining and steps drop down to the pool and the well maintained grounds. There are wonderful views of the Corsican hinterland from here with gentle rolling hills and the spectacular Massif de Bavella beyond.
I Vaddi also boasts a separate adjacent guest cottage with its own en-suite shower room, perfect for grandparents or a couple needing more privacy from family or friends.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining area with TV, DVD and CD players; doors lead to the terrace
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with TV, en-suite bathroom with WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom (no WC)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Separate WC
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Accessed via the terrace by the swimming pool
- Complimentary WiFi (main house only)
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Open and covered terraces
- Summer kitchen with dishwasher
- Open-air shower
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.1m – 1.6m), security alarm, roman steps and ladder access.
- Pool can heated at a charge of £120/week and must be pre-booked in advance
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Porto Vecchio) 10-15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – SUV Automatic VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Another fantastic holiday in Corsica. I Vaddi is a beautiful villa, well equipped and in a quiet and peaceful location. Thank you Kimberly, the Simpson Travel representative, for looking after us so well.
The Fooks Family – July 2018
We’ve had a wonderfully restful stay. The pool was a huge hit with our 3-year-old as was the outdoor kitchen which transformed into ‘Madame Peggy’s’ shop. We had a failed attempt to see the recommended waterfall – too much wind and cold child. Pinarello was our favourite beach, you can get fantastic sandwiches from the beachside bar which plays great jazz. Very peaceful, quiet and great for swimming. St Cyprien was also beautiful but a bit busier. We had fantastic seafood in a very ‘spit and sawdust’ establishment somewhere between Accia and Santa Giulia. All in all we didn’t pack much in but we felt we didn’t need to/want to; in fact it was pretty hard to just leave the villa.
The Holt Family – September 2017
Another relaxing week at I Vaddi. Our favourite beaches are Pinarello and Rondinara. Pinarello is very quick to reach. Park near ‘Sporsica’ and then you’ve got a choice of bar/kayak/pedalo/etc. Parking is free and easy. Rondinara is further; but a spectacular small bay and great snorkelling. If your power-weight ratio is up to it try Extreme Sud up at the Ospedale reservoir. It’s ‘Go Ape’ but much harder. Do the blue course first. Really. Get there for 9am as it’s empty. Huge fun.
The Vernor-Miles Family – September 2017
Super relaxing week by the pool! Boys had a ball and even Mummy managed to read three books (left on te shelf)! Spectacular drive up to the mountains and waterfalls but take/wear trainers and go early – gets pretty hot quickly. Planet Pizza is fab. Pay in cash though. We brought them home and had pizza by the pool. A really enjoyable time.
The Harries Family – August 2017
Love this villa, love the location, what a fabulous week we have all had. Definitely coming again. Kimberly was so helpful, huge thanks.
The Stevenson Family – August 2017
Our holiday rep, Kimberley, was fantastic, enthusiastic and knowledgeable – she helped to make our holiday perfect. Our villa was everything we had hoped for. We will certainly be returning to Corsica and would definitely use Simpson Travel again. Thank you.
Mrs Simonini – August 2017
A wonderful, warming two weeks with a varying mix of family and aged from 3 months to 76 years old! Everyone had a great time staying in such a lovely villa in such stunning surroundings, with various trips around the area on Kimberley’s invariably and consistently great advice! Highlights were diving at ‘La Source’ up the coast, swimming in a natural pool up the Cavu Valley (with lunch at Res Trois Pisuries), walks in the mountains to the waterfalls and also around Col de Bavella (with lunch in Levie on the return) and a lazy morning swimming in the clear waters of Palombaggia (with lunch at La Baggia). Wishing any reader a wonderful time in this special place.
The Franken, Watson and Mckee Families – July 2017
The Simpson Travel team is without exception up there with the best.
Mr Kelly – June 2017
Private, rural villa with easy access to the town, coast and hills yet offering a real sense of seclusion. We were blown away how unspoiled Corsica is and with the beauty of the nearby beaches and mountain passes.
Mrs Illingworth – September 2016
We had a terrific holiday. We were delighted with the villa. Our rep was helpful and fixed a curtain rod very quickly. The suggested restaurants and beaches in the information book were very useful. We would go back next year. Thank you.
Mrs McKimm – July 2016
What a wonderful time – beautiful beaches, villa fantastic, and scenery amazing. Have had a really relaxing and peaceful week in I Vaddi, just what we needed.
The Baker Family – June 2013
Our second holiday in Corsica – we are really taken by its rugged beauty. Mountain walks, amazing beaches, historic old towns and villages and a luxury retreat in the countryside – we have had a really great holiday!
Mr & Mrs Kurobasa – September 2012
A beautiful island and a beautiful villa. We have had a great holiday but needed two weeks!
Mr & Mrs Hewitt – July 2012
Loved our stay in Corsica and at I Vaddi. Lovely villa, lovely weather, lovely beaches!
Mr & Mrs Thompson – July 2012
A wonderful, sunny and happy week!
Mr & Mrs Sunnucks – July 2012
Mr Hoskyns – July 2012
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions