In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stylist and elegant villa
- Stunning location
- Santa Giulia Beach 8min drive
- Restaurant 10min drive
An impeccable new villa close to the magnificent bay of Santa Giulia, this stylish three-bedroom property combines high-level contemporary comfort with sweeping sea views.
The villa sits quietly in its own grounds, flanked by a couple of centenarian olive trees and encircled by cork oaks, umbrella pines and dense, fragrant maquis which scents the evening air with the subtle yet unmistakable perfume of the Mediterranean. The exterior has been designed to blend in with the pretty country setting, with chunky beams, weathered roof tiles and great slabs of sun-warmed stone, which continue to radiate the heat of the day long after the sky has faded to the soft pink of dusk. Inside you’ll find all the polished elegance that this sophisticated corner of Corsica is renowned for, dressed in calm, neutral décor with the odd shot of bougainvillea-bright colour to echo the stunning natural surroundings. Vast picture windows capture the uninterrupted views from multiple angles, and each of the three en-suite bedrooms opens directly onto a sunny terrace.
Santa Giulia beach, with its water sports and handful of beach bars is just a few minutes away by car. For shopping, dining or a spot of people-watching with a perfectly chilled aperitif in one of the numerous bars and restaurants of the Vielle Ville, Porto Vecchio is a 15-minute drive.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD player
- Kitchen includes electric hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, fridge-freezer
- Separate WC
- 5 steps up from ground level to middle level
- Twin bedroom with open plan en-suite shower room (no WC); opens out to terrace
- Double bedroom with open plan en-suite shower room (no WC); leads out to terrace
- 15 steps up from middle level to upper level
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bath and shower, separate WC
- Bedroom leads out to upper pool terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fully air-conditioned
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Plancha barbecue (gas)
- Outside dining area and outside sitting area
- 10 steps up to pool from terrace/lawned area
- 2 double and 4 single sunbeds
- Private swimming pool 9m x 4m (depth 1.4m throughout), can be heated for an extra charge
- Uneven grounds – not suitable for children under 8
- Cleaned twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Bath/beach towels and bed linen change on Thursdays
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking e-mails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Santa Giulia Beach 8min drive
- Restaurant 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Sperone Golf Course 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions