In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning location and views
- Stylish and contemporary
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- Close to Palombaggia beach
We’ve seen many extraordinary Corsican villas over the years, but barely a handful can compete with Villa Paradisu for its style, space and stunning location. Sprawling triumphantly across one of the most sought-after sites on the island, this eight-bedroom home extends over 500 square metres, though its low profile and lush gardens make for pleasingly minimal impact on the surrounding landscape. Vast sliding walls of glass blur the lines between outside and in, all the while maintaining private spaces to snooze, sip a drink or simply gaze at the stars as they appear one by one in the violet evening sky.
The house is configured to maximise the splendid sea views over the Bay of Palombaggia, with an infinity swimming pool and extensive, informally terraced gardens. Two of the bedrooms form an annexe of their own in these gardens, with the remainder spread over the ground and first floor of the main house. The bathrooms are nothing short of palatial, and there’s even a telescope on the upper level so you can spot who’s who on the celebrity yachts that often cruise this celebrated coast. Other distractions include table tennis, a boules court and a gym, but this is very much a grown-up space, recommended for a group of friends or perhaps families with older children. Palombaggia beach and Porto Vecchio town are five and 20 minutes away by car respectively.
- 8 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-16)
- Living room with sunken TV area
- Kitchen/dining area leads to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, steamer, induction hob, microwave, double Nespresso machine, blender, wine fridge, fridge, freezer
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, additional fridge
- Double bedroom (200cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with shower and sunken bath, separate WC and dressing area
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with double basin, shower and bath (no WC), TV, leads to terrace
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC, TV, bedroom leads to covered terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with open-plan en-suite shower room (no WC), TV, bedroom leads to terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with WC, TV, bedroom leads to terrace
- Accessed via spiral stair case in courtyard Double bedroom (200cm bed) with en-suite shower room with separate WC, separate steam room, safe, Nespresso machine, bedroom leads to panoramic terrace with seating
- 2 double bedrooms (200cm bed) both with en-suite shower room with double basin, separate WC, TV, safe, fridge, Nespresso machine, bedroom leads to terrace
- French Satellite TV
- DVD and CD player
- iPod dock
- Washing machine and dryer
- Weber barbecue
- Table tennis
- Boules court
- Outside seating area
- Private infinity swimming pool 15m x 5m (depth 1.20 – 1.80m), access via Roman steps, security alarm
- Property not suitable for children under 12 due to drops in grounds
- June and September 2 hours daily cleaning included
- July and August 5 hours daily cleaning included
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Palombaggia beach/restaurants min drive
- Porto Vecchio town 20min drive
- Bonifacio 40min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, and 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 11 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, and 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, or similar*
- 12-13 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 14-15 guests – 3 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions