In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Outstanding contemporary villa
- Private heated swimming pool
- Glorious sea views
- Walk to Palombaggia beach
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
From the outside, Villa Palombaggia resembles many other villas in the area, with its traditional terracotta roof supported by huge weathered timbers. Once inside however, the rooms are really fresh and funky, combining the style of a boutique hotel with the laid back atmosphere that is part and parcel of being so wonderfully close to the sea. Highlight of this house must be the extra large living area, which connects seamlessly to an equally generous terrace, creating a vast, light-filled space with glorious views across the eponymous bay. The villa also benefits from a guest cottage which offers flexible accommodation for a family travelling with grandparents or older teenagers offering that extra degree of independence.
The villa is surrounded by semi-landscaped Mediterranean gardens and fronted by an elegant swimming pool. The turquoise waters and soft sands of award-winning Palombaggia beach are less than a kilometre away, while the shops, bars and restaurants of Porto Vecchio are just 10 minutes by car.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Living room with TV, DVD; leads out to furnished terrace, garden and pool
- Large open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with access to exterior
- Separate shower room with WC
- Laundry room
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, WC, large private balcony
- 2 double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower room and access to exterior
- Separate WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Safe and TVs in all bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Large terrace with outdoor furniture
- Covered exterior dining area with barbecue
- Private heated swimming pool 15m x 3.8m (depth 1.2m – 2.5m), Roman steps, electric security cover
- Villa not recommended for young children due to large steps in the house and drops around the garden
- Villa is accessed via steep paved driveway
- 5 hours daily cleaning included
- Bed linen is changed mid-stay for two week holidays
- Bath/beach towels are changed mid-week
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach 10min walk
- Restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Sperone Golf Course 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, and 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Villa Palombaggia is a superb house in a stunning location - it has the stylish quality home from home feeling rather than just a holiday house. We would certainly return for those views. We are looking forward to our next Simpson adventure in Majorca in August but it has a lot to beat.
Mrs Bryden – July 2016
We could drink in the views from this beautiful villa all day long. Weather was perfect, lingered well into the evening having a BBQ and glass of wine on the longest day. Thank you for letting us enjoy your lovely villa.
The Ellis Family – June 2016
This is a truly stunning villa and location. We particularly liked touches like the funky lighting and the pool was a massive success. We leave with heavy hearts.
The Stanfords – June 2016
Villa Palombaggia is superb. A truly wonderful week here, spent by the pool during the day, and on the terrace in the evenings. A lovely view, we didn't want to leave. The three main restaurants on the beach are all good. Enjoy your time here, and thank you Simpson Travel.
Mr Newcastle – September 2015
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions