In this section...
- Pristine and stylish new villa
- Bright and airy
- Ideal for families
- Pinarello beach 10min drive
Villa Laura is a pristine new villa near Pinarello, around 30 minutes north of Porto Vecchio. Sliding doors open directly from the living room onto the pool and dining terraces, where you can bathe in sunshine or retreat to the shade as your mood takes you. One of the double bedrooms is also poolside, so if you’re a fan of an early morning dip, you can practically roll out of bed and into the water.
Inside, the space is bright and airy, simply yet tastefully furnished and with the added benefit of air-conditioning both in the bedrooms and in the living room. There are a handful of other, similar style villas in the vicinity, but Villa Laura is screened from its neighbours and has mature olive trees which are lit at night to add a little extra atmosphere to your poolside aperitif.
Pinarello beach and village are within easy driving distance; here you’ll find water sports facilities, a couple of shops and a good selection of restaurants to suit most tastes and budgets. For a change from the beach, there are mountain rock pools, walking and riding trails, pre-historic remains and local vineyards to visit, all within around 30 minutes’ drive.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD, Bluetooth speaker; leads to terrace
- Fully-equipped kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, double fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (no door)
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom
- Children’s bedroom with bunk beds
- Separate shower room with WC
- Separate WC
- Utility room with washing machine
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Exterior furnished terraces, lounge and dining areas
- Private swimming pool 7m x 3m (depth 1.32m throughout), accessed via steps, electric cover
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 09.00am
- Pinarello 10min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Faultless, simple, helpful and friendly service provided by all at Simpson Travel - accommodating all our questions, queries and requests immediately. We'll definitely be using Simpson travel again and will be recommending to all our fiends.
Mrs Berwick – September 2017
Thank you for such a fabulous and hassle-free week. The house is stunning, perfect for what we needed for a week away. Thank you Kimberley for providing so much help and advice for our first time in Corsica.
The O'Grady's – August 2016
Thank you for providing such a lovely base for our holiday in Corsica. We have all loved our stay at Villa Laura - a peaceful and relaxing oasis on a wonderful island. So many beautiful sights to see - it was sometimes hard to choose between the stunning beaches or the villa. Many thanks to housekeeper for maintaining our comfort so well and to Kimberley for being so accommodating and friendly - the service was excellent. We have all had a wonderful stay and don't want to leave.
Mr Wilkinson – July 2016
Lovely villa, lovely island, lovely holiday!
Mr & Mrs Younger – June 2016
Amazing villa and pool. So peaceful with such awesome scenery around you. Could not have wished for more! Kimberley is a great host also.
Mr & Mrs Baxter – June 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions