In this section...
- Beautiful romantic cottage
- Pretty garden
- Wonderful views
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute drive
- Beach 20-minute drive
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
This unusual chalet-cottage has huge charm and is perfect for a couple who want to get away from it all. The cottage has a little terrace with wonderful views towards Porto Vecchio and the sea over unspoiled Corsican countryside of maquis, oak woods and undulating hills. There is even a small raised plunge pool set in the pretty garden of typical local flowers and shrubs, which grow among the rocky outcrops. It is a 20-minute drive to the beach and restaurants.
- Studio cottage (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan sleeping/living/dining/kitchen area with cooker, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, washing machine, Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), CD player; leads to balcony
- Double bed (160cm)
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Private swimming pool 4m x 4m (depth 1.3m), access via steps
- Shared parking with Villa Fiorella
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions