In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Luxuriously appointed villa
- Stunning sea views
- Personal chef service included
- Short walk from Palombaggia beach
The villa’s interiors are stylish and modern, with artwork commissioned from a local artist, and the large windows throughout the villa make the most of the spectacular views. Finishing touches to the bedrooms include luxurious crisp white linen, fluffy towels, bathrobes and L’Occitane bath products.
This is a villa for guests who relish having every creature comfort to hand – facilities include a heated outdoor swimming pool, state-of-art gymnasium, Jacuzzi (including a second Jacuzzi on the master bedroom terrace) and cinema room.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Main entrance
- Living room
- Dining area, leads to terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cinema room with DVD library
- Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, walk in wardrobe, exterior private Jacuzzi on terrace
- 3 bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms and private terraces
Lower ground floor
- Staff quarters
- Private heated swimming pool 15m x 5m (depth 0.75m – 2m), security alarm, Roman steps
- Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Satellite TV
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool towels provided
- All bedrooms can be made up with double or twin bed configuration
- All bedrooms include plasma TV, DVD player, iPod dock
- Luxury bath products, bath robes and slippers provided
- Daily delivery of breakfast pastries, fresh fruit and newspapers
- Concierge service
- Personal chef service includes lunch or dinner 6 days a week
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Palombaggia beach 10min walk
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 35min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, and 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – SUV Automatic VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions