In this section...
- Private waterfront
- Walking distance to Kalkan Harbour
- Lovely sea views
- Hamam and sauna
- Heated pool in low season
Yali in Turkish translates as waterside and that’s exactly what you get with this lovely villa, perfectly located in the most requested area of Kalkan. The sea along the aptly-named Turquoise Coast is jewel-bright and irresistible on a hot summer’s day, and the chance to slip into the sparkling waters directly from your own private bathing platform is the ultimate Kalkan luxury.
The villa sleeps up to eight in four spacious en-suites, and works particularly well for a small group or family with older children, who can come and go as they please from Kalkan under their own steam. It’s a property that was built to impress and polished to perfection, from the sleek marble hamam to the spacious terrace where you can idle the day away flitting between pool, sunbed and sea. For an early or late season holiday, the pool can be heated by arrangement.
Whilst the grown-ups might prefer their own private waterfront seclusion, teenagers love to see and be seen at the local beach clubs such as Palm Beach and Zest, both just a gentle stroll away. Whatever the make-up of your party, this is an ideal base for a car-free stay, with the restaurants, harbour and vibrant Old Town all easily walkable for a spot of shopping or a memorable rooftop dinner beneath the stars.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2- 8)
Lower ground floor accessed via external staircase
- Turkish bath and suana
- Double bedroom (200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Open plan kitchen/dining living area with TV; leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave oven, full hob, oven and coffee maker
- 2 double bedrooms (200cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms; leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom (100cm beds that can be converted to double on request) with en-suite shower room; leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and bath towels provided
- Twice weekly cleaning and linen change
- Private swimming pool 8.5 x 5.5m (2m depth)
- Heated complimentary for May and October departures
- 8 pool loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining
- Unfortunately, this villa is not wheelchair accessible
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £11pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- Steps lead down to private beach platform with direct access to the sea and sunbeds/parasols available
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Palm Beach Club 2min walk
- Restaurant 2min walk
- Zest Beach club 5min walk
- Kalkan beach and harbour 12min walk
- Shops/restaurants (Kalkan) 15min walk
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions