In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Rooftop bar
- Luxury interiors
- Idea for large families or group of friends
Cool, contemporary and incredibly spacious, Villa Elmas was built to impress. From the rooftop bar to the palatial terrace and pool area, this is a house for those who appreciate grand design and luxury living, with spectacular views over Kalamar bay and plenty of space for entertaining or simply relaxing in style.
The generous proportions of Elmas are matched by the thoughtful range of facilities, which include a games room and vast 15-metre long swimming pool with an integrated spa and an adjoining sunken seating section, where you can contemplate the infinity pool perspective without getting wet. Wherever you find yourself in the villa, the views are mesmerising, with huge expanses of glass making you feel as though you’re floating above Kalkan, even in the shower!
With five en-suite bedrooms, Villa Elmas makes an impressive base for a group of friends or perhaps two families, offering exceptionally good value compared to properties of the same calibre elsewhere around the Mediterranean. For larger parties, it can easily be combined with next door Villa Pirlanta, which is built to the same high specifications. You’ll find local restaurants and Kalamar beach club within around 15 minutes’ downhill walk from the villa, while Kalkan centre is a 25-minute walk or a couple of minutes in the car.
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. View full details on our blog.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, water cooler, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and Jacuzzi
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, leads to roof terrace with seating, bar and fridge
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Table tennis, table football
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 15m x 4.5m (depth 0.75m – 1.55m) with ladder access, Jacuzzi
- Full catering available, subject to availability (booking in advance is advised)
- The villa is located up a steep hill, so walking back from restaurants or Kalkan may take longer and a taxi is advisable in hot weather
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Shops/restaurants 10min walk or 2min drive
- Kalkan centre 25min walk or 5min drive
- Beach club 5min drive
- Patara beach 15min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Opel Astra saloon or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Opel Astra saloon, and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Opel Astra saloon automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your 2019 Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
View holiday Booking Conditions