In this section...
- Romantic and stylish villa
- Best location in Kalkan
- Stunning sea views
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
One of the most memorable aspects of a Kalkan holiday is the superlative, deep blue views that seem to linger in your mind long after the suntan has faded. Anyone lucky enough to stay at Korsan Taş Bahçe can look forward to just such a view from the terrace, the pool and even from the galleried master bedroom, which also has its own balcony for the full panoramic effect.
Set in a rare and highly enviable frontline position, this villa seems to float above the water’s edge, with nothing but pinky-gold rocks to separate the pool and terrace from the sea. The outdoor space is incredibly generous and it’s hard to imagine a more perfect spot to swim, sunbathe and shake off the stresses of day-to-day life. Stylish and elegant, Korsan Taş Bahçe is the classic romantic retreat, but if you can bear to share this mini-paradise with anyone else, there is a second en-suite bedroom in an annexe next to the pool, offering plenty of privacy for two couples travelling together or a family with older children.
Kalkan’s other great appeal is the wide choice of excellent and surprisingly sophisticated restaurants and rooftop bars crammed into the narrow streets and along by the harbour. Korsan Taş Bahçe is located just a ten-minute walk from the centre of the village, so you can enjoy a relaxed, car-free evening sampling some of the traditional and contemporary cuisine on offer, returning for a night cap or two beneath the endless starry skies.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD player, Bluetooth speaker; leads to large shaded terrace and pool area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, ice maker, water dispenser, dishwasher
- Mezzanine double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to large balcony with seating and sun loungers
- Separate entrance
- Living area with TV
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Small kitchenette with sink and fridge
- Washing machine
- Leads to pool area
- Complimentary WiFi
- 12 steps down to villa
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Stone built-in barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Private infinity swimming pool 10m x 8.5m (depth 1.6m) with ladder and Jacuzzi corner
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Restaurants/shops 5min walk
- Kalkan 10min walk
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1 hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
We spent a fantastic week in this beautiful, extremely comfortable villa. The villa had superb views and the outdoor area and pool area were perfect. The villa itself was spotlessly clean and beautifully presented, we couldn't fault it in any way. A lot of extra care had obviously been taken in the design and fitting of the villa and pool area and it was very much appreciated. We would love to return.
Mrs Rose – September 2017
We love Kalkan and every villa that we have stayed at has been excellent, so much so, that we are returning again in September 2017 to experience yet another villa. Thanks Simpson Travel - keep up the good work!
Mrs Speer – July 2017
Simpson Travel were very efficient and professional.This was our first booking with Simpson Travel and we will certainly book again.
Mrs Hodge – May 2017
This is the second time that we have booked a villa in Kalkan with Simpson Travel and I would have no hesitation in recommending their service to others - they provide an excellent all round service.
Mr McGurk – October 2016
Good location excellent spot. Will revisit next year.
Mr Buckman – October 2016
Gorgeous villa in a great location, fantastic pool and wonderful view across the bay. This is why we keep coming back to Simpson!
Mrs Twitcher – July 2016
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against the breathtaking backdrop of the Taurus Mountains, cosmopolitan Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast and is a stylish, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores.
The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars with their colourful cocktails and rooftop restaurants where you can tuck into a wonderful variety of delicious food, and enjoy impeccable service wherever you dine.
View holiday Booking Conditions