In this section...
- Striking contemporary villa
- Tranquil and spacious
- Set in extensive manicured garden
- Restaurant/mini-market 5min drive
- Cisternino 15min drive
A striking contemporary statement in the heart of the Valle d’Itria, an area famed for its trulli, Casa Ceno is a bold departure from tradition in every way, but if space, privacy and wonderful views are what you’re looking for, this ultra-stylish family-sized villa delivers.
It’s made up of two separate buildings – one for sleeping, one for living – with a paved walkway and lush green lawn between them. For late risers or evening sleepy heads, that means perfect peace and quiet, while, a short stroll away, the rest of your party can dine into the night or enjoy an early morning swim in the large pool without fear of disturbing anyone.
The sleek, open-plan living/dining/kitchen area features large floor-to-ceiling glass doors that let sunshine flood in, showing off the clean lines, smooth polished wood and vivid artwork to full effect – and while the style is definitely more suave than sugar coated, comfortable sofas, brightly patterned cushions and ornaments add the personal touches that make this a place to relax as much as look at.
Alongside the living area, for grandparents or teens protective of their personal space, there’s a separate annex with a double bedroom and, downstairs, a den with a sofabed, table football and large wide-screen TV. The rest of the bedrooms are in the other building – two twin rooms sharing a shower room and two en-suite doubles: white-painted spaces with the same striking art on the walls and brightly colour headboards and a few key pieces of individually chosen furniture.
Casa Ceno is a quiet place to stay. The grounds are extensive, continuing beyond the manicured space around the two buildings, and expansive views draw your eyes across open countryside dotted with white houses. The only sounds are the chirping of birds and, occasionally, a dog barking in the distance. However, some of Puglia’s most interesting towns and villages are all within a 20km radius, the nearest being Cisternino at 6km and the beautiful ‘White City’ of Ostuni just 14km away. You’ll also find a bar/restaurant in Galante, just a seven-minute drive from the villa.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps up to 10)
- Consists of two independent separate buildings and an annex
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes gas hob, 2 electric ovens, microwave, double fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Sliding glass doors open to covered outdoor dining area overlooking the pool
- Steps down to lower ground floor with additional seating area, TV, football table and laundry room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room; French doors to small balcony overlooking the pool
- Small seating area
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; French doors open to garden
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; French doors open to small patio overlooking the garden
- Twin bedroom with walk-in wardrobe; French doors open to garden
- Twin bedroom with French doors to small balcony
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Electric entrance gates
- Private swimming pool 15m x 8m (depth 1.20 – 2.20m)
- The short lane to the villa entrance is an unmade road
- A daily tourist tax applies for the first week of your stay only, which means that an average of €1.50 per person (12+ years) may be charged. This should be paid in cash during your stay.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Contrasa San Salvatore (bar/restaurant/mini market) 5min drive
- Galante(shops/restaurants/supermarket) 10min drive
- Cisternino 15min drive
- Martina Franca 20min drive
- Ostuni 30min drive
- Pilone beach 30min drive
- Torre Canne beach 30min drive
- Alberobello 35min drive
- Torre Pozzelle beach 40min drive
- Monopoli 45min drive
- Brindisi airport 50min drive
- Bari airport 1hr 20min drive
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s a different side of Italy to discover on a holiday in Puglia – the land of the trulli, ancient olive groves and historic towns that take you on a journey from Byzantine to Baroque. And then there are the countless beaches and beach clubs that capture the diversity of this absorbing destination: unspoilt, unpretentious and full of creative flair, where the generosity of the locals is matched by the excellence of its cuisine.
View holiday Booking Conditions