In this section...
- Striking contemporary villa
- Tranquil and spacious
- Set in extensive manicured garden
- Restaurant/mini-market 5-minute drive
- Cisternino 15-minute drive
Early bird offer... Many of our 2022 holidays are now on sale and we're promising this year's prices when you book before 30 June 2021. The offer only applies to properties where 2022 prices are listed but all other properties can still be reserved online using our Advance Registration scheme.
+39 391 7265463.
A striking contemporary statement in the heart of the Valle d’Itria, an area famed for its trulli, Casa Ceno is a bold departure from tradition in every way, but if space, privacy and wonderful views are what you’re looking for, this ultra-stylish family-sized villa delivers.
It’s made up of two separate buildings – one for sleeping, one for living – with a paved walkway and lush green lawn between them. For late risers or evening sleepy heads, that means perfect peace and quiet, while, a short stroll away, the rest of your party can dine into the night or enjoy an early morning swim in the large pool without fear of disturbing anyone.
The sleek, open-plan living/dining/kitchen area features large floor-to-ceiling glass doors that let sunshine flood in, showing off the clean lines, smooth polished wood and vivid artwork to full effect – and while the style is definitely more suave than sugar coated, comfortable sofas, brightly patterned cushions and ornaments add the personal touches that make this a place to relax as much as look at.
Alongside the living area, for grandparents or teens protective of their personal space, there’s a separate annex with a double bedroom and, downstairs, a den with a sofabed, table football and large wide-screen TV. The rest of the bedrooms are in the other building – two twin rooms sharing a shower room and two en-suite doubles: white-painted spaces with the same striking art on the walls and brightly coloured headboards and a few key pieces of individually chosen furniture.
Casa Ceno is a quiet place to stay. The grounds are extensive, continuing beyond the manicured space around the two buildings, and expansive views draw your eyes across open countryside dotted with white houses. The only sounds are the chirping of birds and, occasionally, a dog barking in the distance. However, some of Puglia’s most interesting towns and villages are all within a 20km radius, the nearest being Cisternino at 6km and the beautiful ‘White City’ of Ostuni just 14km away. You’ll also find a bar/restaurant in Galante, just a seven-minute drive from the villa.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps up to 10)
- Consists of two independent separate buildings and an annex
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes gas hob, 2 electric ovens, microwave, double fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Sliding glass doors open to covered outdoor dining area overlooking the pool
- Steps down to lower ground floor with additional seating area, TV, football table and laundry room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room; French doors to small balcony overlooking the pool
- Small seating area
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; French doors open to garden
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; French doors open to small patio overlooking the garden
- Twin bedroom with walk-in wardrobe; French doors open to garden
- Twin bedroom with French doors to small balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Portable barbecue
- Electric entrance gates
- Private swimming pool 15m x 8m (depth 1.20 – 2.20m)
- Some drops and walls lower than 1m so children should be supervised at all times
- The short lane to the villa entrance is an unmade road
- A daily tourist tax applies for the first two weeks of your stay only, which means that an average of €1.50 per person (12+ years) may be charged. This should be paid in cash during your stay.
- Please note, there is a £600 supplement for groups of 7 or more for departures up to and including 26 June and from 28 August onwards.
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary cot and highchair available
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check in time – 4-8pm
- Check out time – 10am
- Contrada San Salvatore (bar/restaurant/mini market) 5min drive
- Galante(shops/restaurants/supermarket) 10min drive
- Cisternino 15min drive
- Martina Franca 20min drive
- Ostuni 30min drive
- Pilone beach 30min drive
- Torre Canne beach 30min drive
- Alberobello 35min drive
- Torre Pozzelle beach 40min drive
- Monopoli 45min drive
- Brindisi airport 50min drive
- Bari airport 1hr 20min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using one of our trusted local suppliers; please ask us about options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
- 2 guests – 1 group B, Fiat 500 or similar
- 3 guests – 1 group C, Smart ForFour or similar
- 4 guests – 1 group D, Fiat 500L or similar
- 4 guests – 1 group E, VW T-Cross, Seat Arona or similar
- 4 guests – 1 group F, VW T-ROC / Nissan Kadjar or similar
Group B – 1 litre engine, 1 medium suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group F – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Beautiful house and although a little off the beaten track, it all added to the charm. We had a wonderful stay which was made even better by the lovely and extremely helpful Kitty who was an asset to the company.
Mrs S Cooney – August 2019
Casa Ceno is a truly exceptional place. A beautiful villa set in many acres of well-tended gardens. A very peaceful holiday was promised and happily delivered! The nearest town of Cisternino is also a super little place with all you need in terms of food, markets and wines. We will have to go back again to explore as the villa was too comfortable to leave!
Mr Hogg – July 2018
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s a different side of Italy to discover on a holiday in Puglia – the land of the trulli, ancient olive groves and historic towns that take you on a journey from Byzantine to Baroque. And then there are the countless beaches and beach clubs that capture the diversity of this absorbing destination: unspoilt, unpretentious and full of creative flair, where the generosity of the locals is matched by the excellence of its cuisine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia.
View holiday Booking Conditions