In this section...
- Romantic hideaway
- Beautiful sea views
- Private and stylish
- Charming Valle d'Itria location
- Cisternino 10min drive
It’s rare to find a villa for two with such impressive outside space but luxurious Casa Rosanna celebrates its enviable position perfectly. This wonderful cottage has been lovingly restored to offer the perfect romantic hideaway, with attractive garden, private pool and balcony.
An oasis of tranquillity, it’s a place to luxuriate in some time together in a unique setting, with the many attractions of Puglia’s famous Valle d’Itria within easy driving distance. The elevated position affords beautiful views to the sea from the front terrace with a further pool terrace tucked away amongst the olive groves behind.
Inside, this stylish villa strikes just the right balance between boho chic and contemporary elegance. There are some lovely eclectic touches, with intricately carved wooden furniture blending beautifully with the natural stone floors and yet it retains the charming simplicity of a traditional Puglian home.
When the wider region beckons, some of Puglia’s most iconic towns and villages are close at hand, including Cisternino, UNESCO-listed Alberebello and picture perfect Locorotondo. With the nearest beach just a 20-minute drive away and the promise of a fabulous selection of restaurants and cantinas serving classic local dishes wherever you go, this idyllic and supremely private villa is a couples' retreat that’s hard to beat.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan living/dining area with TV
- Kitchen includes full hob, oven, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher; leads to garden
- Small WC
- Master bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning in bedroom
- Outdoor dining area with shade
- Private swimming pool 6m x 3.9m (depth 0.80m - 1.20m)
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
- A daily tourist tax applies for the first two weeks of your stay only, which means that an average of €1.50 per person (12+ years) may be charged. This should be paid in cash to your villa owner during your stay.
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note this property has rough paths and an open staircase, so it may not be suitable for those with restricted mobility. Ceiling heights on the ground floor are 2m.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check in time – 4:00 - 8:00pm
- Check out time – 10:00am
- Restaurant/taverna (Il Cortiletto/Tony Bar) 8min drive
- Basic shops (Speziale) 8min drive
- Supermarket (Conad City Pezze Di Greco) 10min drive
- Beach (Torrecanne) 20min drive
- Airports (Brindisi/Bari) 1hour drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Italy; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s a different side of Italy to discover on a holiday in Puglia – the land of the trulli, ancient olive groves and historic towns that take you on a journey from Byzantine to Baroque. And then there are the countless beaches and beach clubs that capture the diversity of this absorbing destination: unspoilt, unpretentious and full of creative flair, where the generosity of the locals is matched by the excellence of its cuisine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions