In this section...
- Blissful romantic setting
- Sought-after NE Zakynthos location
- 24-hour concierge service
- Restaurant 7min walk
- Stunning sea views
- Stylish and contemporary
Perched high on the hillside above the craggy north Zakynthos coast, the Emerald Suites are tailor-made for a luxury romantic break. Elegant and contemporary, indulgent yet practical, the designers have packed just about every wish-list item possible into each spacious suite, without compromising the understated aesthetic. There’s ample space to cook if you wish, plus a spa-worthy bathroom and views that are nothing short of sublime. Your king-sized bed looks directly out onto your own swimming pool, which, together with the terrace lounge and dining area, gives you almost 100sqm of private outdoor space. Here too it’s all about the designer details; some of the suites have a bio-ethanol (smokeless, odourless and sustainable) fireplace built into the terrace wall, lending a magical golden glow to cooler evenings, whilst others have an outdoor smart TV, perfect for an alfresco movie night beneath the stars. And if this sounds like something your children would also love, then you’ll be pleased to know that the suites are also available as interconnected units, ideal if you have older children who’d prefer their own space, or for two couples travelling together.
Combining a full range of services with total respect for guest privacy can be tricky to pull off, but the team behind these stunning contemporary suites have absolutely mastered it. Your choice of on-demand concierge services runs from the practical (meal delivery, babysitting, food shopping, taxis) to indulgent treats such as a private photography session, in-suite massage or bespoke motor yacht tour to reveal the most beautiful caves, cliffs and coves of the dramatic northern coastline. And even if you decide not to take up one of these tempting experiences, this quietly upmarket corner of the island has lots to offer, from stylish waterside restaurants around Agios Nikolaos to a quirky art bar, full of moody lighting and the owner’s own paintings and sculptures. There are pristine pebble coves within a five-minute drive (Kremidi), sandy beaches at Makris Gialos (eight minutes) and Alykanas (30 minutes), and the whole of the mountainous northern tip is easily explorable in half a day.
There are various different suite types available at Emerald; for more information please see the ‘Suites’ tab.
- 7 one-bedroom Emerald Suites (sleep 2-3)
- 1 one-bedroom Emerald Honeymoon Suite (sleeps 2)
- 6 one-bedroom Emerald Cave Suites (sleep 2-3)
- 1 one-bedroom Emerald Cave Honeymoon Suite (sleeps 2)
- See Suites tab for further details
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool/beach towels provided
- Nespresso machine
- Baby cot and highchair (on request)
- Daily maid service
- Tailor-made Concierge service
- Breakfast available on request (paid locally)
- Meal delivery on request (paid locally)
- Deposit of 35% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 08 28 K 10 00 05832 00 and 0828 K 10000880 2501
- Beach 5min drive
- Restaurant 7min walk
- Agios Nikolaos (mini-market, tavernas, boat trips)7min drive
- Blue Caves 16min drive
- Shipwreck Beach viewpoint 30min drive
- Zakynthos Town 50min drive
- Zakynthos Airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Swift or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance
Group C – 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Ford Focus or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group K – Automatic Suzuki Baleno or similar, 1.2 -1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group K1 – Automatic Octavia Skoda or similar, 1.4 -1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group V – Volvo V60 Station Wagon or similar, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group W – Minibus 6-7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group W1 – Minibus 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 small suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Edgar Allen Poe described Zakynthos as 'the flower of the Levante' and today, nearly 200 years later, this multi-faceted destination remains among the least developed of the larger Greek islands. The north in particular retains a timeless feel, thanks in part to its more rugged landscape that makes travel a little slower but infinitely more rewarding. There’s beauty and drama in towering cliffs and forest-clad mountains, but also hours of family fun on golden sandy beaches. From sleepy Agios Nikolaos in the north to the vibrant capital Zakynthos Town, you’ll find luxury villas and romantic honeymoon suites in some of the island’s most idyllic locations.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions