In this section...
- Luxury villa
- State-of-the-art design
- Idyllic sea views
- Simpson family extras available
- Close proximity to all amenities
High above the turquoise Ionian Sea, Cavo Mare – Villa Meltemi enjoys stunning views and it’s the least you’d expect from such a memorable abode. Sleek design meets cutting edge technology at every turn, resulting in a spacious 132 square metres of pure contemporary luxury that has to be indulged in to be believed.
Three generous bedrooms accommodate six people with ease, while the fully equipped kitchen and stylish living and dining areas are far more than just comfortable places to unwind – their modern conveniences too many to list yet too impressive not to mention. The interiors are cool white and minimalist, but the lighting works the magic, providing vibrant splashes of colour to ethereal effect. It’s outside, however, that Cavo Mare – Villa Meltemi becomes its most dazzling, with a 21 square metre pool and waterfall-fed Jacuzzi, lit with full RGB lighting for indulgent evenings relaxing with that view.
A private chef and masseur are both available for hire, for that extra bit of holiday luxury.
You’ll be staying in a residential area, close enough to several shops and tavernas to make them local, but not so near that their presence looms. The nearest beach, Gaidaros, is just 1.3km away and Zakynthos Town, 9.2km.
Next to Cavo Mare – Villa Meltemi is another identical villa, Cavo Mare – Villa Thalassa. Privacy has been maintained where possible with high walls and screening, but, together, they would be perfect for two families looking to holiday with one another.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area; sliding doors lead to terrace
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom (160cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Shared bathroom
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outdoor dining area
- Jacuzzi and waterfall on terrace
- Private swimming pool 4.85m x 3.5m (depth 1.34m maximum)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0428K91000494601
- Mini-market 12min walk
- Mini-market 12min walk
- Gaidaros beach 15-20min walk/5min drive
- Amboula beach 20min walk
- Tragaki 5min drive
- Tsilivi beach/tavernas 30min walk/10min drive
- Zakynthos Town 10min drive
- Zakynthos airport 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Ford Mondeo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group C – 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Automatic Suzuki Baleno or similar, 1.2 -1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group P – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase
Group V – Volvo V60 Station Wagon or similar, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase
Group W – Minibus 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 small suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
First time using Simpson Travel and I will use them again. It was lovely to be met at the airport and taken to our car, no fuss and so quick.
A Lowry – Meltemi – September 2018
In addition to the help and and advice we received from the staff when booking our holiday, the staff at the airport were very welcoming. The personnel from the car rental company were there to meet us and escorted us to our vehicle. We also appreciated the advice and support from Phillipa, the local rep on the island, who was very knowledgeable and helpful. We stayed at Cave Mare Villas, Villa Meltemi where the team were so welcoming and very keen to make our holiday memorable. An excellent holiday, thank you.
Mr Jones - September 2017
We had a fantastic experience staying at this villa, it most definitely both met and exceeded our expectations. The location and standard of accommodation was outstanding. From arrival at the airport on the island to departure, we could not fault the professionalism and attentiveness of the Simpson Travel representatives. The daily pool and maid service were very helpful and we liked their friendly approach and attitude. We would most definitely stay at this villa again.
Mr Trist – August 2017
Lovely holiday great weather. Well done Simpson Travel.
Mr Slann – June 2017
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With a name rooted in the native hyacinth, the beautiful island destination of Zakynthos is much loved for its scenery. Roads meander through pinewoods and vineyards, a contrast to golden beaches; while walks take you past monasteries, whitewashed chapels and forgotten Venetian ruins.
Luxury holidays in Zakynthos, also known as Zante, are as much for lovers of nature, art and history as for beach-seeking families, and children will be well looked after in our popular Simpson Crèche. To complete the picture, we also offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas to help you make the most of this scenic island.
View holiday Booking Conditions