In this section...
- Stylish and comfortable villa
- Stunning sea views
- Spacious pool terrace
- Sivota restaurants and beach 10-minute drive
Indigo sits high on the hillside above Mikri Ammos beach. The lofty position delivers a killer combination of jaw-dropping views, cooling sea breezes and luxurious seclusion. It’s hard not to feel the teeniest bit smug sitting here, drink in hand, as the sky fades from blue to blush and lights begin to twinkle over the water on Paxos, Anti Paxos and Corfu.
From breakfasts delivered to your door each morning to dinners that start with the sunset, you can enjoy the very best of this magical region without leaving your villa. Visiting massage and beauty treatments are also available to soothe and pamper sun-warmed bodies even deeper into relaxation.
Superbly finished both inside and out, Indigo sits proudly in its own spacious grounds with a private pool, Jacuzzi and generous sun terrace. Owner Costa has worked all over the world in the hospitality business, and his experience shows in the hotel standard linens, designer kitchen and gym equipment; there’s also a helipad at guests’ disposal by prior arrangement.
Indigo is one of two virtually identical detached villas on this magnificent site: neighbouring Sapphire is entirely separate from Indigo, but the two villas may be rented together for a larger party if required. A high mature hedge separates both the houses and gardens to ensure privacy.
If the view over the water inspires you to explore further, Indigo makes for an ideal two-centre option combined with any of our villas on Corfu or Paxos.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels), DVD player
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, wine cooler
- Leads out onto the pool terrace with panoramic views
- 2 double bedrooms
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (suitable for nanny or children only)
- Fitness room
- Shower room
- Laundry room
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned (except for lower floor)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outdoor seating and dining areas
- Private swimming pool 9m x 4.50m (depth 1.05m – 1.75m)
- Breakfast delivery service €15 plus cost of breakfast
- Boat hire available from Sivota
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621Κ123Κ0182801
- Beach (Mikri Ammos) 5min drive
- Tavernas/shops (Sivota) 10min drive
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group C, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group B1 – Hyundai i20 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had the most relaxing fortnight in magical Indigo. The owner, Costas, kindly allowed us to pick some of his fruit and vegetables from his orchard on the hillside. Olga kept the place spic and span and Rania, the Simpson Travel representative, was absolutely delightful – we were so grateful to all of them. We highly recommend hiring a boat for the afternoon as well as driving to the Acheron River to do the gentle rafting and walk.
The Harris Family – August 2018
A wonderful week spent in stunning Indigo followed a week on Lefkada, again in a fantastic Simpson Travel villa. We relaxed by the pool, enjoyed the amazing weather and the unbeatable views. When we did drag ourselves away, we visited local beaches, hired a motorboat to explore the coast and ate some fantastic meals. Thank you Rania and Olga for looking after us so well!
Angela, Andrew, Olivia & Joe Simons – July 2018
From the moment I booked the holiday till the day I came home I felt like a very special guest. Nothing was too much trouble and I was impressed with everyone's willingness to help. Everything was just so straightforward and also the representative at the airport was immediately there to greet us with the car. The owner of the villa we stayed in was so lovely and even bought us wine and ice cream! Situation of the villa was incredible and gave us lovely sunset views. I've never had such a relaxing holiday in my whole life knowing that if I needed anything I just needed to text someone or call them and it would be done. I'm very impressed and this is by far the best company I have travelled with! Thank you for taking such good care of us.
Miss Melbourn – July 2017
Simpson Travel has customer satisfaction at the heart of the business.
Mrs Wignall – May 2016
First time with Simpson Travel and we would highly recommend them – providing the very best personal-tailored service covering every detail of the holiday. The villa was fantastic, totally out of the way but all our needs were catered for, nothing was ever too much trouble so we had the most quite magical and relaxing break we have ever had. Thank you Simpson Travel.
Mrs Harrison – August 2015
We have had a wonderful week here in Sivota. We have really enjoyed the villa and all of the animals around – goats, sheep, cows, etc. – it is so beautiful here. Our favourite place to eat was the Little Fishing Boat, it’s the red restaurant on the corner. We also had great pizza at the Mediterranean on the main street into the harbour. Parga is stunning and worth a drive for lunch, the views are amazing. Klaudia and Rado have been so wonderful. Their support to us during the week has been outstanding. Thank you.
Mr Hancox – May 2014
A great villa with such an amazing view. Sunsets over Corfu have been spectacular. Klaudia, Rado and Olga have been wonderful, very friendly and caring, Isabella too. Sivota has been quiet, but a good place for a wander or an ice cream crawl. The best trip was hiring a boat to Paxos and Antipaxos. Gaios has plenty for shopping, eating and drinking and at Voutoumi beach the clear water there is worth the trip alone. Nikos, our captain, and the boat were great fun. All the tavernas we ate at were consistently good, offering traditional great food. A very enjoyable holiday, which we would recommend to our best friends.
The Green Family – May 2014
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions