In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Beautifully designed
- Panoramic sea views
- Beach and restaurants 5min drive
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Overlooking the glittering waters of the Ionian, the clue’s in the name at this stylish villa offering spectacular views across the water towards Paxos. Set in the hills above Sivota on the Greek mainland, the stunning panorama pervades inside and out thanks to the clever contemporary design and easy flow between living space and terrace; unbeatable for sun-worshipping by day and stargazing by night. The highest of three independent properties sharing the magnificent vista, Blue Ionian can be booked alone for a perfectly private getaway, or in combination with Blue Infinity or The Glass House, for an extended family or group of friends.
Days spent by the pool are relaxed and tranquil and there’s nothing to rival the magic of a Sivota sunset from the privacy of your terrace, but there’s plenty to do in the local area too. The superb location means it’s just five minutes by car to Mikri Ammos beach and only a little further to Megali Ammos beach, with its selection of excellent waterfront tavernas. Sivota itself, is a ten-minute drive, for boat hire, bars and a wider choice of places to eat and further afield Parga, Ioannina and the mountain villages of Zagoria offer a rich combination of culture, history and beauty, varied enough to enchant even the most seasoned explorer.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, leads to dining terrace and pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into twin beds on request) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area
- Outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool 3.25m x 9.5m (depth 1.2m – 1.8m)
- Pool can be heated for a supplement of £380 per week
- Villa accessed by an unmade winding road and steep driveway
- The open-riser staircase and infinity pool make this property unsuitable for children under 5 years
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621K91000208401
- Mikri Ammos beach 5min drive
- Sivota (tavernas, shops) 10min drive
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Corfu airport transfer to port by taxi (10min), ferry to Igoumenitsa port (approx. 2hrs), collect rental car and drive to Sivota (25min drive)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C - 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group G1 – Automatic Jeep Renegate Diesel or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
It was a case of third time lucky that we were able to have a wonderful week at Blue Ionian near Sivota with its sublime view of the Ionian Sea and towards Corfu. We experienced two false starts due to the Covid travel regulations, but the great staff at Simpson held our hand at every step of the way – keeping us informed and being as flexible as they could when regulations chopped and changed. Great staff were also on hand in Greece which started with meeting us at the airport. That continued with our local rep, Rania, who was really helpful with wonderful ideas about beaches and restaurants to visit. Vasso and Georgia in Isabella Tours were also helpful in providing advice and booking a boat for us to explore the local coastline and hidden beaches. Finally, the villa itself was superb – beautifully fitted out and everything you could need in the kitchen. The infinity pool was the pièce de résistance... A most wonderful week, in no small part to the Simpson team. With thanks.
Martin – via TrustPilot – September 2021
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
View holiday Booking Conditions