In this section...
- Delightful seafront villa
- Stunning sea and coastline views
- Practical and flexible layout
- Beach 5min walk, tavernas/shops 10min walk
Sivota has been loved by Simpson travellers since we first introduced it to our collection. Our guests have told us how much they enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the village, the unspoilt coastline and the easy access to the mountainous interior, which together make it one of our most versatile destinations.
Bella Vraka Villa enjoys a spectacular vantage point above the sparkling Ionian Sea. It’s one of a select number of villas and apartments across a headland located high above the water making sweeping panoramic vistas a welcome feature of your stay. In fact, there’s nothing but a few trees and rocks to separate your pool and terrace from that glorious expanse of blue.
Only a quick five-minute walk down the hill away from your villa is Bella Vraka Beach, in case an early morning swim takes your fancy or a spot of sailing or canoeing in the high season. Or you can simply laze by your own private pool and watch others enjoying the classic island pleasure of messing about in boats.
This recently-built villa has a practical and flexible layout designed with two separate suites with their own entrances making it idea for families and couples travelling with friends. The laid-back bars and waterfront restaurants of Sivota harbour are within walking distance, so there’s no need for a designated driver (or for anyone to cook) and, if you are travelling with children and prefer to eat in, the local supermarket offers a handy delivery service. It’s the perfect excuse, should you need one, to spend relaxing evenings on the dining terrace, a magical place to sit and watch the sun set and the stars come out.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Independent access to a one bedroom suite
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with hob, oven, fridge
- TV (English speaking news channel)
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Direct access to pool terrace
First and second floors
- Independent access to a two bedroom suite
- Entrance to open plan living/kitchen/dining area with hob, oven, fridge-freezer
- TV (English speaking news channels)
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Double bedroom upstairs with en-suite shower room and large balcony
- Villa and pool terrace accessed via several sets of steps
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- External laundry area with washing machine
- Exterior dining area with barbecue
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.10m – 1.90m)
- Supermarket delivery service available
- There is no access to the sea directly in front of or behind the villa
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0621K134K0208101
- Swimming (Bella Vraka Beach) 5min walk
- Beach (Karvourno) 10min walk
- Tavernas/supermarkets (Sivota) 10min walk (down a steep hill)
- Private sea taxi Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group C, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group B1 – Hyundai i20 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
From start to finish Simpson provided a high quality VIP experience. Great advice as we booked the holiday, excellent pre-departure service, the very smoothest car hire arrangements we have ever had (meaning no standing around for an hour waiting for the family), accomodation was excellent (and as described), in resort rep (Klaudia at Syvota) was first class, villa and pool cleaners were excellent. All in all a 5 star experience and we would. Highly recommend Simpson to anyone.
Mr Mee – August 2017
This villa is set in a location with a stunning view. It is very comfortable and provides plenty of space for the residents inside and out. Simpsons rep is outstanding and allowed us to make the most of our stay with helpful suggestions of things to do and places to visit, while the cleaning staff were friendly and efficient. Sivota is only ten minutes walk away, as long as you can manage quite steep hills, and provides a good choice places to eat, mostly very good. We stayed in mid May and had an enjoyable and relaxing holiday. Highly recommended!
Mr Hare – July 2017
After full booking and payment Simpson Travel dealt marvellously well and very fairly in terms of cost when one of our party had to cancel at short notice meaning one less flight and one less car and did even better to subsequently reinstate the car and flight for our party member the afternoon before we were due to travel. Congrats to Simpson....what stars!
Mr Kelly – July 2016
Our third holiday in Sivota with Simpson Travel and as usual the service is outstanding. This year the location of the villa was great has the most amazing view and easy to walk into Sivota. Klaudia and Rado are the most wonderful hosts and cannot do enough for you we cannot wait to return
Mrs Hancox – July 2016
Thanks to the amazing staff at Simpson, all aspects of our first Greek Odyssey were stress free and top class. From the initial call to arriving home all were professional, experienced, friendly,organised and obviously enjoying their work. Simpson were recommended by a friend who advised us that the website portrayed the properties exactly as they are and she was spot on. The only surprise for us was that the whole experience was even better than we expected! Our stay for a week at the stunning Bella Vraka Villa in Sivota was all we'd been anticipating and made even more special by the extra care and interest given by Klaudia. She was a font of great local knowledge and went out of her way to make our holiday special.. She and Rado make a wonderful, professional, friendly team. Thanks Simpson for introducing us to Greece. Looking forward to our next adventure already.
Mrs Henricksen – May 2016
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
View holiday Booking Conditions