In this section...
- Beautiful family villa
- Splendid sea views
- Spacious and shaded terraces
- Beach 5min walk
- Gaios 5min drive
Holidays will be different this summer. Find out how travel is changing and what we are doing to keep you safe here.
This recently renovated villa, with its numerous shaded terraces and large infinity pool, has a wonderful view of the sea, the island of Panagia, distant Corfu and the mountains of mainland Greece. Ideal for large parties of up to eight, Villa Flora boasts a separate and spacious fully equipped apartment below, ideal for teenagers or grandparents plus a cosy studio cottage in the grounds. Adjacent to the pool is an elevated dining terrace with full barbecue facilities enjoying the same impressive views across the pool to the sea. For those who wish to escape, there are several quiet corners to read and relax whilst the amenities and activities of Gaios are a mere 25-minute stroll or 5-minute drive.
Whilst maintaining its own independence and privacy, Villa Flora can be rented along with The Stone House and The Artist's House to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
Villa Flora sells as a 4-bedroom villa from 14 June to 13 September 2020 and as a 3-bedroom villa for all other departure dates.
- 4-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8) from 14 June to 13 September 2020 only
- 3-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6) all other departure dates
- Due to the number of steps, Villa Flora is unsuitable for guests with reduced mobility
Main house first floor
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (DVD use only), DVD/CD players, doors lead to shaded terrace and pool terrace
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (150cm x 195cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds)
- Shower room
- Utility area with washing machine
- Adjacent to main house
- Small double bedroom (150cm x 190cm bed)
- Shower room
- French doors open onto pool terrace
Apartment (lower floor)
- Only used 14 June to 13 September 2020
- Accessed externally from main house
- Open-plan living/kitchen area with cooker, fridge
- Double bedroom (140cm x 190cm bed)
- Shower room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Grounds are terraced with some low walls
- Infinity swimming pool 6m x 11m (depth 0.9m – 1.8m)
- Villa Flora does not offer WiFi due to the inability to install a telephone line at this property
- Shared driveway to this villa is on a steep incline and requires a reasonably confident driver
Use of Paxos Beach Hotel (facilities payable locally) – for 2020 due to Covid-19 the hotel is not accepting non-residents
Natioanl tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000403601
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage – due to Covid-19 there is a reduced timetable and fewer passengers are allowed to travel at one time. The first scheduled boat to leave Corfu for Paxos is at 15:15 and depending on your flight arrival time, this could mean a longer wait than usual at the port.
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Paxos Beach Hotel 5min walk
- Beach 5min walk
- Gaios (tavernas, shops) 5min drive/25min walk
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto, and 1 Group C, Grande Punto, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Year after year we continue to receive excellent service from Simpson Travel. Superb villas, knowledgeable and friendly local reps, and the feeling that any issues will receive immediate and positive attention. We love the Greek islands and it is very reassuring to know that Simpson Travel has been grown from someone else's passion and respect for the islands and Greek people. We will be back. Thank you.
The Kay Family – September 2019
Villa Flora – superb location, amazing outdoor space and an extremely comfortable villa. Whilst the interior of this villa is lovely, it’s the outdoor space and pool area that gives it five stars. Pool is beautiful in size and the views added to two stunning dining areas, both with unbelievable views. It’s only a 5-minute drive from Gaios, so enjoying the lovely harbour is so easy. Will be back.
Simpson Traveller – August 2019
A fabulous villa for a family with adult children. It gave us all the opportunity to have our own space. The situation, view and pool area were all perfect. A beautiful island and so easy to explore.
Hugh & Sue M – May 2019
We had a lovely time here in Paxos and Villa Flora has been perfect!
Michael, Vivienne, Angus & Hamish – May 2019
Been to Paxos many times, but this is by far one of the best villas we have stayed in. It has a lovely view of the mountains and also watching the beautiful yachts coming into Paxos. Loved the large pool and dining area – amazing, especially when friends came around for dinner in the evening. Thank you, Simpson Travel, for a lovely holiday.
Denise & Lorraine – September 2018
Had a wonderful time at Villa Flora – wonderful view and lovely relaxing outside space. Paxos is probably the most beautiful place we have travelled to. All the little beaches along the coastline are gorgeous – renting a boat is a definite must! The restaurants are all lovely and welcoming – if you fancy a night in, the takeaway pizza at Il Primo in Gaios is yummy! Simon was so helpful and we appreciated him checking on us. Lakka and Loggos are smaller villages and it’s nice to get away and spend a quiet night there. People and boat watching over a drink at the harbour is wonderful. Thank you again for a lovely holiday.
The Bonner Family – August 2018
Simon, the Simpson Travel rep, was excellent. Always on hand to deal with issues that arose during our stay. All in all, we had a lovely holiday!
Lou & Francine – July 2018
We enjoyed our holiday immensely – the villa was glorious and so was the weather on lovely Paxos. I must say that I think your representatives are superb – present when and where you need them, friendly, helpful and very efficient. The whole thing was seamless.
Mr Jonathan – September 2017
Villa Flora in Paxos was a beautiful villa with wonderful views and outside terrace for barbecue-ing, entertaining, sunbathing and shade. Separate accommodation for teenagers was welcome. All beds were comfortable and air conditioning effective. Pool was beautiful and clean. Excellent tavernas nearby and a 15-minute walk to Gaios. Would highly recommend Simpson Travel.
Mrs Sykes – July 2016
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions