In this section...
- Beautiful family villa
- Splendid sea views
- Spacious and shaded terraces
- Beach/tavernas 5-miunte walk
- Gaios 5-minute drive
This recently renovated villa, with its numerous shaded terraces and large infinity pool, has a wonderful view of the sea, the island of Panagia, distant Corfu and the mountains of mainland Greece. Ideal for large parties of up to eight, Villa Flora boasts a separate and spacious fully equipped apartment below, ideal for teenagers or grandparents plus a cosy studio cottage in the grounds. Adjacent to the pool is an elevated dining terrace with full barbecue facilities enjoying the same impressive views across the pool to the sea. For those who wish to escape, there are several quiet corners to read and relax whilst the amenities and activities of the Paxos Beach Hotel are a mere seven-minute stroll.
Whilst maintaining its own independence and privacy, Villa Flora can be rented along with The Stone House and The Artist's House to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
Villa Flora sells as a 4-bedroom villa from 14 June to 13 September 2020 and as a 3-bedroom villa for all other departure dates.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8) from 14 June to 13 September 2020 only
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6) all other departure dates
Main house first floor
- Double bedroom (150cm x 195cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds)
- Shower room
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- TV (DVD use only), DVD/CD players
- Washing machine in separate utility area
- Leads out to shaded terrace and pool terrace
- Adjacent to main house
- Small double bedroom (150cm x 190cm bed)
- Shower room
- French doors opening on to pool terrace
Apartment (lower floor)
- Only used 14 June to 13 September 2020
- Accessed externally from main house
- Open-plan living/kitchen area with cooker, fridge
- Double bedroom (140cm x 190cm bed)
- Shower room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Grounds are terraced with some low walls
- Infinity swimming pool 11m x 6m (depth 0.9m – 1.8m)
- Due to the number of steps up to this property it is not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- Villa Flora does not offer WiFi due to the inability to install a telephone line at this property
- Shared driveway to this villa is on a steep incline
Natioanl tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000403601
- Use of Paxos Beach Hotel and beach 5min walk (facilities payable locally)
- Tavernas and shops (Gaios) 5min drive/25min walk
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10min to 2hr 15min)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto, and 1 Group C, Grande Punto, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Year after year we continue to receive excellent service from Simpson Travel. Superb villas, knowledgeable and friendly local reps, and the feeling that any issues will receive immediate and positive attention. We love the Greek islands and it is very reassuring to know that Simpson Travel has been grown from someone else's passion and respect for the islands and Greek people. We will be back. Thank you.
The Kay Family – September 2019
Villa Flora – superb location, amazing outdoor space and an extremely comfortable villa. Whilst the interior of this villa is lovely, it’s the outdoor space and pool area that gives it five stars. Pool is beautiful in size and the views added to two stunning dining areas, both with unbelievable views. It’s only a 5-minute drive from Gaios, so enjoying the lovely harbour is so easy. Will be back.
Simpson Traveller – August 2019
A fabulous villa for a family with adult children. It gave us all the opportunity to have our own space. The situation, view and pool area were all perfect. A beautiful island and so easy to explore.
Hugh & Sue M – May 2019
We had a lovely time here in Paxos and Villa Flora has been perfect!
Michael, Vivienne, Angus & Hamish – May 2019
Been to Paxos many times, but this is by far one of the best villas we have stayed in. It has a lovely view of the mountains and also watching the beautiful yachts coming into Paxos. Loved the large pool and dining area – amazing, especially when friends came around for dinner in the evening. Thank you, Simpson Travel, for a lovely holiday.
Denise & Lorraine – September 2018
Had a wonderful time at Villa Flora – wonderful view and lovely relaxing outside space. Paxos is probably the most beautiful place we have travelled to. All the little beaches along the coastline are gorgeous – renting a boat is a definite must! The restaurants are all lovely and welcoming – if you fancy a night in, the takeaway pizza at Il Primo in Gaios is yummy! Simon was so helpful and we appreciated him checking on us. Lakka and Loggos are smaller villages and it’s nice to get away and spend a quiet night there. People and boat watching over a drink at the harbour is wonderful. Thank you again for a lovely holiday.
The Bonner Family – August 2018
Simon, the Simpson Travel rep, was excellent. Always on hand to deal with issues that arose during our stay. All in all, we had a lovely holiday!
Lou & Francine – July 2018
We enjoyed our holiday immensely – the villa was glorious and so was the weather on lovely Paxos. I must say that I think your representatives are superb – present when and where you need them, friendly, helpful and very efficient. The whole thing was seamless.
Mr Jonathan – September 2017
Villa Flora in Paxos was a beautiful villa with wonderful views and outside terrace for barbecue-ing, entertaining, sunbathing and shade. Separate accommodation for teenagers was welcome. All beds were comfortable and air conditioning effective. Pool was beautiful and clean. Excellent tavernas nearby and a 15-minute walk to Gaios. Would highly recommend Simpson Travel.
Mrs Sykes – July 2016
Fantastic villa, view amazing, weather beautiful. Thanks very much to Kate for her assistance and kindness.
Mrs Corrigan – July 2015
This was a family holiday with our three daughters and two boyfriends. The whole aspect from planning to execution was excellent and made so easy by the Simpson Travel team. The reps on Paxos went the extra mile to ensure everything went smoothly and even turned up to trim the hedge so we had the idyllic view from the infinity pool over Gaios Bay. That was Simpson Travel service at its best. The villa and the quality of furnishing were excellent. We would definitely recommend Simpson Travel and use them for our next holiday. Many thanks especially to Kate and Frances.
Mr Hands – June 2015
Had a wonderful week at Villa Flora. Beautiful views. Location is ideal for walking into Gaios.
Mr Davies – May 2015
Great independent holiday company – excellent service from booking to coming home. Thanks to all.
Ms Armitage – May 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions