In this section...
- Beautiful family villa
- Splendid sea views
- Spacious and shaded terraces
- Beach/tavernas 5-miunte walk
- Gaios 5-minute drive
This recently renovated villa, with its numerous shaded terraces and large infinity pool, has a wonderful view of the sea, the island of Panagia, distant Corfu and the mountains of mainland Greece. Ideal for large parties of up to eight, Villa Flora boasts a separate and spacious fully equipped apartment below, ideal for teenagers or grandparents plus a cosy studio cottage in the grounds. Adjacent to the pool is an elevated dining terrace with full barbecue facilities enjoying the same impressive views across the pool to the sea. For those who wish to escape, there are several quiet corners to read and relax whilst the amenities and activities of the Paxos Beach Hotel are a mere seven-minute stroll.
Whilst maintaining its own independence and privacy, Villa Flora can be rented along with The Stone House and The Artist's House to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
Main house first floor
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- TV (DVD use only), DVD/CD players
- Washing machine in separate utility area
- Leads out to shaded terrace and pool terrace
- Adjacent to main house
- Small double bedroom
- Shower room
- French doors opening on to pool terrace
Apartment (lower floor)
- Accessed externally from main house
- Open-plan living/kitchen area with cooker, fridge
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Grounds are terraced with some low walls
- Infinity swimming pool 11m x 6m (depth 0.9m – 1.8m)
- Due to the number of steps up to this property it is not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- Villa Flora does not offer wifi due to the inability to install a telephone line at this property
- Shared driveway to this villa is on a steep incline
Natioanl tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000403601
- Use of Paxos Beach Hotel and beach 5min walk (facilities payable locally)
- Tavernas and shops (Gaios) 5min drive/25min walk
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10min to 2hr 15min)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto, and 1 Group C, Grande Punto, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We enjoyed our holiday immensely – the villa was glorious and so was the weather on lovely Paxos. I must say that I think your representatives are superb – present when and where you need them, friendly, helpful and very efficient. The whole thing was seamless.
Mr Jonathan – September 2017
Villa Flora in Paxos was a beautiful villa with wonderful views and outside terrace for barbecue-ing, entertaining, sunbathing and shade. Separate accommodation for teenagers was welcome. All beds were comfortable and air conditioning effective. Pool was beautiful and clean. Excellent tavernas nearby and a 15-minute walk to Gaios. Would highly recommend Simpson Travel.
Mrs Sykes – July 2016
Fantastic villa, view amazing, weather beautiful. Thanks very much to Kate for her assistance and kindness.
Mrs Corrigan – July 2015
This was a family holiday with our three daughters and two boyfriends. The whole aspect from planning to execution was excellent and made so easy by the Simpson Travel team. The reps on Paxos went the extra mile to ensure everything went smoothly and even turned up to trim the hedge so we had the idyllic view from the infinity pool over Gaios Bay. That was Simpson Travel service at its best. The villa and the quality of furnishing were excellent. We would definitely recommend Simpson Travel and use them for our next holiday. Many thanks especially to Kate and Frances.
Mr Hands – June 2015
Had a wonderful week at Villa Flora. Beautiful views. Location is ideal for walking into Gaios.
Mr Davies – May 2015
Great independent holiday company – excellent service from booking to coming home. Thanks to all.
Ms Armitage – May 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions