In this section...
- Beautiful spacious villa
- Stunning sea views
- Heated pool outside peak season
- Agios Stephanos and Kassiopi 10-minute drive
- Shops/taverna 10-minute walk
Omolos House sits at the end of a quiet country lane, with magnificent 180-degree views out over the bay of Agios Stephanos to Corfu town and beyond. This is one of the most sought-after spots on the whole island, a 5-minute drive from lovely Kerasia beach, with a convenient local shop for your daily bread and other necessities within walking distance.
A location like this demands something quite special to do justice to it, and Omolos House doesn’t disappoint. The British owners set out to create a villa spacious enough for two families to relax in style, privacy and comfort, and we love what they’ve achieved. The whole villa is beautifully finished inside, though you’ll probably prefer to be outside as much as possible, taking in the big skies and the soothing ebb and flow of the sea that becomes almost hypnotic after a while.
Once dusk starts to fall, it’s time to crack open something cold while you decide whether it’s going to be a barbecue night or a trip to one of the waterfront tavernas at Agios Stephanos or Kassiopi. And if eating in gets the most votes, you can take advantage of the free delivery service from the local shop, leaving you all the time in the world to do as much or as little as you feel.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 5 bedroom house (sleeps up to 10)
- Living room with fireplace, leads to front and side terraces
- Kitchen/dining area, leads to front terrace
- Kitchen includes cooker with hob, separate drinks fridge, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (150cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, leads to side terrace
- Double bedroom (150cm x 200cm bed), leads to front terrace
- Twin bedroom (135cm x 190cm beds), leads to side terrace
- Shower room
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Sitting area opening on to covered terrace with small seating area
- Double bedroom (150cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom (135cm x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Molton Brown bathroom products
- iPod/iPhone dock
- Satellite TV with some English-speaking news channels
- DVD and CD players
- Outside shower
- Private heated infinity swimming pool 8 x 6.5m (depth 1.1m – 1.65m), heated May to mid-June and mid-September to October
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Local Boat Hire - in partnership with San Stefano Boats
There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK7905001
- Taverna 10min walk
- Shop 10min walk (offers complimentary delivery service)
- Agios Stephanos (tavernas/bars/beach/small beach shops) 10min drive
- Kassiopi (tavernas/shops) 10min drive
- Kerasia beach 5min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra, and 1 Group L, Ford Focus, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Thank you for allowing us to stay in your delightful Corfu home! Its taste and design are beautiful.
Chris – September 2019
We had a marvellous holiday, made extra special by the attention to detail at the property, and also the helpfulness and startling efficiency of our Concierge, Jackie Maude. It couldn’t have been better!
Mrs Marshall – September 2019
This was our first holiday booked through Simpson and we were so impressed with the level of service and care, we will without doubt use them again.
Mrs A Dormon – September 2019
An amazing two weeks spent at Omolos with the excellent service, brilliant facilities and stunning view! No shortage of supplies and sunbeds for everyone, shady and sunny spots to relax and lots of space! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their stay in this paradise and we highly recommend it. Thank you to Tina and the team.
Cooper/Millar families – August 2019
We had a truly wonderful stay at Omolos House – Corfu is a magical island – could not recommend it more.
Mrs Summerfield – July 2019
We had a lovely week with wall-to-wall sunshine and blue skies – bliss! The villa was lovely – kitchen is well equipped, we enjoyed the games and DVDs in the evenings and LOVED the heated pool which made a big difference at this time of year. Jackie from Simpson Travel was very helpful – booking boat rental (twice, we enjoyed it so much) and lunch at Agni Taverna. We also enjoyed Kerasia beach and taverna (idyllic setting, friendly and good food), Kalami beach (kayaking and paddle boarding) and Kaminaki beach for more adventurous watersports which we highly recommend for slightly older children and adults. Snorkelling at Kassiopi Bay was lovely and evening drinks at Eucalyptus in Agios Stephanos was fun. Made it to the top of the highest mountain, Pantokrator, for good views of the island. All in all a real treat with a week of sunshine before heading into a British winter.
The Thomas Family – Oct 2018
The house is amazing and the view is stunning from the pool, great for photos especially when it’s dark and the pool lights come on. We had so much fun and the food is amazing. Good selection of movies and games to choose from. We love it here and would love to come again. Fantastic house! Great view, lovely swimming.
Caroline, Grace and Poppy (aged 15, 15 and 11) Oct 2018
Omolos House is truly a lovely villa with amazing views, especially when the sun rises in the morning! The villa has everything you need for a perfect holiday. Kerasia beach is a lovely 10-15 minute stroll down the lane. We visited many of the restaurants in San Stephanos. The staff at the villa were excellent and extremely helpful so a big thank you! A perfect week in a perfect setting.
G & M Smith – May 2018
This was our first time in Corfu and we loved it. Omolos House is wonderfully set up for two families with masses of comfortable seating and sunbeds for all. The area is stunning with so much to do – or not and just enjoy. We would highly recommend eating at Kerasia as well as spending time in this lovely cove. Thank you for looking after us and keeping the house and grounds so well during our stay. We look forward to returning.
The Keens – August 2018
We had a wonderful first trip to Corfu! Lots to do, delicious food and such a stunning house from which to explore. We’re all converted and hope to return to Omolos House.
The Alexanders – August 2018
It’s worth getting up early to see the dawn from this villa – it’s spectacular every morning. Omolos House is a lovely villa for a family holiday. It’s beautifully situated and has ample living space. The local representatives and staff were all most helpful and friendly. We very much liked Avlaki Beach and restaurant, a little less fancy than others but quieter and with fantastic food.
The Woodcock Family – July 2018
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions