In this section...
- Beautiful spacious villa
- Stunning sea views
- Aghios Stephanos and Kassiopi 10min drive
- Shops/taverna 10min walk
Omolos House sits at the end of a quiet country lane, with magnificent 180-degree views out over the bay of Agios Stephanos to Corfu town and beyond. This is one of the most sought-after spots on the whole island, a 15-minute drive from lovely Kerasia beach, with a convenient local shop for your daily bread and other necessities within walking distance.
A location like this demands something quite special to do justice to it, and Omolos House doesn’t disappoint. The British owners set out to create a villa spacious enough for two families to relax in style, privacy and comfort, and we love what they’ve achieved. The whole villa is beautifully finished inside, though you’ll probably prefer to be outside as much as possible, taking in the big skies and the soothing ebb and flow of the sea that becomes almost hypnotic after a while.
Once dusk starts to fall, it’s time to crack open something cold while you decide whether it’s going to be a barbecue night or a trip to one of the waterfront tavernas at Agios Stephanos or Kassiopi. And if eating in gets the most votes, you can take advantage of the free delivery service from the local shop, leaving you all the time in the world to do as much or as little as you feel.
- 5 bedroom house (sleeps up to 10)
- Living room with fireplace, leads to front and side terraces
- Kitchen/dining area, leads to front terrace
- Kitchen includes cooker with hob, separate drinks fridge, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, leads to side terrace
- Double bedroom, leads to front terrace
- Twin bedroom, leads to side terrace
- Shower room
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Sitting area opening on to covered terrace with small seating area
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Molton Brown bathroom products
- iPod/iPhone dock
- Satellite TV with some English-speaking news channels
- DVD and CD players
- Outside shower
- Private infinity swimming pool 8 x 6.50m (depth 1.1m – 1.65m)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK7905001
- Taverna 10min walk
- Shop 10min walk (offers complimentary delivery service)
- Agios Stephanos (tavernas/bars/beach/small beach shops) 10min drive
- Kassiopi (tavernas/shops) 10min drive
- Kerasia beach 15min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra, and 1 Group L, Ford Focus, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
View holiday Booking Conditions