In this section...
- Spacious and luxurious accommodation
- Excellent entertaining space
- Beautiful woodland setting
- Heated pool
- 5-minute ride to ocean beaches or lagoon
- 10-minute ride into Hossegor
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
This wonderful California-style villa is tucked away in the beautiful pine forest that borders Seignosse golf course; a magnificent stand-alone retreat offering easy access to Hossegor and the world-renowned beaches of the Landaise Coast. The clue’s in the name, and Villa Natura’s clever design really exploits its magical woodland setting; making use of different levels inside and out to give the house a sense of being at one with its beautiful natural surroundings. Light floods into the expansive open-plan living space, stylishly furnished to create a relaxed and convivial atmosphere with plenty of chic touches and not a hint of pretension. The sociable vibe continues in the high-spec kitchen, well-equipped for easy entertaining with an island at its heart, perfect for gathering round to chat as you lay out the local produce for a delicious no-frills lunch.
Understated style is the order of the day; a splash of colour here, a bohemian flourish there, and the occasional nod to the surf-culture for which the area is so famous. Nothing is overdone and the end result is a marvellously restful and extremely comfortable home-from-home. Five elegant bedrooms (one with four beds, ideal for children) are matched by five sleek and contemporary bathrooms making Villa Natura an ideal base for larger groups or two families travelling together. Four of the five bedrooms open onto the garden or have their own balcony with lovely woodland views through and across the canopy of trees, whilst the main terrace, furnished to accommodate a merry multitude, overlooks the gardens and impressive heated pool.
The pool area is well-equipped for serious sun-worshipping or lounging with a book and the covered veranda with soft-seating is a delectably decadent addition to this stunning property which has all the credentials for a house party to remember.
The Local Area
With all the main attractions within a 15-minute cycle ride of the property, it is perfectly possible to enjoy a week at Villa Natura without a car. The area is set-up for cyclists, with an extensive network of trails linking Hossegor to the lake and beaches and everywhere in between. Hossegor’s lagoon is around a 20-minute walk away whilst the fashionable town centre, with its delightful boutiques, restaurants and daily market, takes about 10-minutes by bike. The sandy beaches and rolling waves of the Atlantic are also a gentle 10-minute cycle from the door or pack a picnic and stroll there in around 20 minutes. Whichever way you wander from Villa Natura you’ll find something to inspire you but the joy of returning to this restful spot will never lose its shine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Aquitaine
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with access to pool and garden
- Kitchen with central island, induction hob, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, filter coffee machine, American-style fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- 7 steps up to master double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC, access to private balcony
Lower ground floor
- 9 steps down to dormitory bedroom with 4 single beds (90cm) with en-suite shower room with WC, sliding doors to private terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with sliding doors to private terrace
- Bathroom with separate shower (no WC)
- Open-tread spiral staircase leads up to first floor
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC, access to private balcony
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite bathroom and WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted in the villa
- Several outside terraces
- Covered veranda by pool with seating
- Pool house with shower
- Private heated swimming pool 12m x 6m, protected by hard cover
- Activities nearby include surfing, cycling, stand-up paddleboard, sailing, golf, horse riding, birdwatching, oyster tasting and water park
- Please click here for further information on Terms and Conditions specific to this French property
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00-7.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen change for stays of two weeks or more
Optional services offered
- Chef (pre-booking essential)
- Babysitting €15/hour
- Surf lessons (please enquire)
- Bike rental and delivery (please enquire)
- All extra services payable locally
- Prices quoted are subject to change
- Lake beach 15min walk (1km)
- Restaurants 15min walk (1km) and several others within 10min bike ride
- Beach 20min walk (1.5km)
- Lake Hossegor (oyster bar) 15min walk (1km)
- Water park 5-10min bike ride (2km)
- Le Penon (market) 10 min bike ride (3 km)
- Hossegor centre (daily market) 10min bike ride (3km)
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Once entirely marshland, this region is now a natural playground of sand dunes and beaches, pine forests and picturesque lakes, where walking and cycling are the most pleasurable ways of getting around. An idyllic meeting of France and California with truly spectacular waves and wide-ranging cuisine, upmarket Hossegor thrives on a surfing culture of stylish, laid-back living. However, in authentic Capbreton next door, and many of the towns and villages no more than an hour away, the historical roots go deeper and there’s much to explore.
Visit our collection of handpicked villas in Hossegor and the Landes Coast to complete your luxury holiday on the Aquitaine Coast.
View holiday Booking Conditions