In this section...
- Stylish 3-bedroom villa
- Recently refurbished
- Stunning roof terrace with bar
- Beautiful sea views
- Close to Mahal Beach Club
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Kalkan is rightly celebrated for its state-of-the-art villas, but even amongst this competitive field of ever-more ambitious design, we feel that Villa Su offers something very special.
The house enjoys the same palatial proportions that characterise all the most sought-after properties in the area, but tempered by a softer, more organic feel that comes from extensive use of wood and other natural materials throughout. A chestnut-brown deck wraps protectively around the generous curves of the pool, lush vegetation creates a tropical garden atmosphere and the scent of jasmine fills the air from spring into early summer.
The interiors are tastefully finished from top to bottom, with huge picture windows, a double height living area and a hand-crafted walnut kitchen. Unusually for Kalkan, there’s also a fantastic outdoor grill kitchen with everything you need to show off your barbecue skills to the max. The literal highpoint however has to be the magnificent roof terrace where you can pull up a seat at your very own bar and enjoy those iconic Kalkan views over the town, the bay and as far as the Taurus mountains beyond.
The three bedrooms are similarly sumptuous and private from each other, making this a great getaway for two or three couples. It’s also ideal for a family with older children who can take over the downstairs bedrooms whilst mum and dad treat themselves to the master on the top. Teenagers will also appreciate the proximity of the Mahal Beach Club, whilst Kalkan town, with all its myriad shops, cafes and restaurants, is a 20-minute walk.
Good to know...this villa is not suitable for young children due to some exposed drops within the house and grounds
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 3 - 6)
- Kitchen/dining living area; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with freezer, microwave, oven, full hob, kettle, juicer and blender
- Open plan living/dining area includes Smart TV, DVD player and Bluetooth speaker
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with shower room, WC on mezzanine level
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, toaster, mini oven, fridge-freezer
Lower ground floor accessed by external staircase
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with bath and en-suite shower room; leads out to pool terrace. Accessed by pool terrace only.
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds that can be converted to double on request) with en-suite shower room; leads out to pool terrace. Accessed by pool terrace only.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Twice weekly cleaning and linen change
- Private chlorine swimming pool 11 x 4m (1.3 - 2m depth)
- Summer kitchen off the pool terrace with shaded dining, fridge, grill and built-in gas barbecue
- Roof terrace with bar and seating. Accessed by external staircase with some exposed drops
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or those with mobility issues due to steps and rough paths
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old due to exposed drops and layout of bedrooms
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £14pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Mahal Beach Club 2min walk
- Restaurants and shops (Kalkan) 20min walk (1.2km), 5min drive
- Beach (Kisla) 7min walk
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Villa Su has this special charm that weaves around you during your holiday. We weren't sure about the tiered flooring with the external access, but it grew on us. Its situated in a great location which is so quiet & tranquil and not overlooked by other villas. The 2 bedrooms on the ground floor have amazing large sliding glass doors that give you a great aspect over the infinity pool and you can see the sea from your bed! The owners have added beautiful art and stylish furniture around the villa - it was hard to decide where to sit - there were so many little spots. To top it all, what an amazing roof terrace - perfect for sunrises and sunsets. You'll feel like a king and queen when you're up there drinking your gin & tonics.
Our rep Kay was excellent :)
We loved our trip to Kalkan- six of us stayed at Villa Su and were well looked after, even when there was an overnight power cut Simpson's found us alternative accommodation for the night. Villa Su is beautiful with magnificent views. Kalkan is also fantastic with lots to do for all ages - would highly recommend Simpson and a trip to Kalkan staying at Villa Su.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions