In this section...
- Beautiful contemporary villa
- Unbeatable position
- Stylish interiors
- Short walk to beach clubs and all amenities
- Car not essential
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Kalkan is a long-standing favourite with mixed groups and families with older children, drawn by the exceptionally high quality, fully en-suite villas plus just enough activity to keep everyone happy for a week or two. What makes our Eden Collection villas especially covetable is their proximity to all that makes Kalkan so appealing, from beach clubs and harbour cafes to the shops and roof-top restaurants of the attractive Old Town. With all of this within walking distance of Villa Minos, your entire party can come and go as and when they please, a big step on the path to family holiday harmony!
Villa Minos is stylish and impeccably finished, consistent with the high standards required by owner Jimmy Aaladag, who is responsible for several of Kalkan’s most desirable properties. The villa boasts a 12-metre-long swimming pool with a built-in Jacuzzi, and a terrace with plenty of room to lie in the sun or dine in the shade. We love the clever new pergola, with electric shutters that can be lowered to ensure privacy without obstructing your sea view. Interiors are equally spacious and appealing, flooded with sunlight through vast expanses of glass. And if the sun gets too much, you can always escape to the games room and challenge the kids to a game of ping pong, pool or table football.
As evening falls, it’s time for drinks on the terrace as the lights in the town begin to twinkle temptingly below. It’s an easy stroll into town for a taste of the Mediterranean fusion dishes that make eating out here such a treat, or if you prefer something even closer at hand, the Korsan Suites and Kalkan Regency Hotel restaurants are perennially popular with Simpson Travel guests.
Private airport transfers to your villa are included for an effortless start to the holiday. For those wanting to explore beyond, we're happy to arrange a hire car or advise on local excursions, allowing you to experience the area's impressive beaches, Lycian treasures and timeless mountain landscapes.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2- 8)
- Open plan kitchen/dining living area with Smart TV; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave oven, full hob, oven, wine fridge and Nespresso coffee machine
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to Juliette balcony
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to balcony
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and bath towels provided
- Twice weekly clean and linen change
- Private chlorine swimming pool 12.5m x 4m (1.45m depth)
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining
- Private secure car parking
- Electric remote-control pergola to ensure privacy
- Private secure parking
- Meze delivery and private chef available
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach Club 15min walk
- Kalkan 12min walk
- Nearest restaurant 2min walk
- Nearest supermarket 5min walk
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
The price of your holiday includes private transfers to and from the airport/villa. For a supplement, you can exchange the transfers for a hire car. The following options are available:
- Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- Group F, Automatic Fiat Egea or similar*
- Group A, Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar*
- Group C, Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar*
- Group E, Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar*
- Group G, Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar*
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions