In this section...
- Beautiful contemporary villa
- Unbeatable position
- Stylish interiors
- Short walk to beach clubs and all amenities
- Car not essential
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Our Eden Collection villas are all individual but united by certain characteristics, the main one being an exceptionally convenient location in Kalkan. Most new villas are, unsurprisingly, built on the outskirts as the town gradually expands away from the centre, but thanks to local connections and a little bit of luck, owner Jimmy Aaladag was able to secure this prize central position for his new villas. All the properties face out to sea, and are within easy walking distance of restaurants, shops, beach clubs and Kalkan’s vibrant Old Town: Eden indeed.
Jimmy is no stranger to luxury design, so Villa Lunara is super-stylish and superbly finished in keeping with the rest of the Collection. There’s an 11-metre-long swimming pool with a built-in Jacuzzi spanning the front of the villa, with ample lounging space for all your party. The interiors are equally spacious and appealing, with vast expanses of glass to let the sunlight flood in. And for high summer afternoons when you feel like a little respite from the sun, you can retreat to the games room for some friendly ping pong, pool or table football competition.
Kalkan is a particularly good location for mixed groups and families with older children. Independence-seeking teens can come and go to the beach clubs, shops and harbour cafes as they please, and carve out their own daily timetable without needing someone to drive them around. Everyone else is therefore also free to do whatever their holiday heart desires, be it a book by the pool, browsing the local market or blissfully relaxing in the Jacuzzi bubbles. Once evening falls you can opt for drinks on the terrace and dinner by the pool as the lights of Kalkan start to twinkle below, or stroll into town for the roof-top restaurant experience. Even closer to hand you can also enjoy a great meal at the ever-popular Korsan Suites or Kalkan Regency Hotel.
Private airport transfers direct to your villa are included, making for an effortless start to the holiday, but for those who’d like to experience more of the area’s most impressive beaches, Lycian treasures and timeless mountain landscapes, we’re happy to arrange a hire car or advise on local excursions.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2- 6)
- Open plan kitchen/dining living area with Smart TV; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave oven, full hob, oven and Nespresso coffee machine
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to balcony
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to balcony
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to balcony
Lower ground floor
- Reached by external staircase from pool terrace
- Games room with pool table, table tennis and table football
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and bath towels provided
- Twice Weekly clean and linen change
- Private chlorine swimming pool 11.5m x 4.7m (1.3m - 1.5m depth)
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining
- Meze delivery and private chef available
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach Club 15min walk
- Kalkan 12min walk
- Nearest restaurant 2min walk
- Nearest supermarket 5min walk
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
The price of your holiday includes private transfers to and from the airport/villa. For a supplement, you can exchange the transfers for a hire car. The following options are available:
- Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- Group F, Automatic Fiat Egea or similar*
- Group A, Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar*
- Group C, Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar*
- Group E, Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar*
- Group G, Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar*
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions