In this section...
- Immaculate Simpson Exclusive
- Panoramic sea views
- Expansive terrace with 15m infinity pool
- Cinema room and outdoor games area
- 2min walk to Kalkan Regency
- 15min stroll to Kalkan Old Town
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
We introduced our portfolio in Kalkan in 2006 and over the years we've witnessed the town's remarkable evolution. Amidst the changes, this one-time fishing village has consistently defied convention and led the way with high-end contemporary design, making skilful use of the breathtaking geographical setting.
Villa Alara is the crème de la crème. Gloriously set in this evolving landscape, it's a jewel in the Eden Collection crown; a 5-bedroom Simpson Exclusive standing testament to Kalkan's commitment to raise the bar ever higher. With sleek and spacious interiors, cinema room, outdoor games area and an expansive terrace with panoramic sea views, it couldn’t be better suited for a harmonious family holiday or a celebratory week or two with your nearest and dearest.
Spectacular views and luxury accommodation aside, the location of the Eden Collection villas is also unbeatable, a mere 15-minute stroll from the heart of the Old Town. Here you’ll find a wonderfully eclectic mix of colourful shops, bars and restaurants which never fail to delight. For a more relaxed evening out, a meal at our Kalkan Regency Hotel or Korsan Suites promises a blissful dining experience and superb food in elegant surroundings - all just a two-minute walk away.
A car is definitely not a necessity at Villa Alara but if you’re keen to explore some of the many local attractions it's highly recommended. For a truly stress-free start to the holiday, take a taxi transfer from the airport and find your hire car waiting at the villa, ready when you are to visit the ancient ruins and pristine beach at Patara or discover the unhurried pace of life in traditional Islamlar.
But Villa Alara is not just a base for exploration; it's an invitation to indulge in leisurely days by the pool, sunset drinks, and the possibility of a private chef to craft Turkish delights on your terrace. Though we can’t overstate the quality and atmosphere of Kalkan's culinary scene, Villa Alara's magnificent terrace may rival even the best of the town's eateries as night unfolds and the lights begin to glow around the bay.
The Eden Collection - Villa Alara is a highly sophisticated, contemporary retreat with multi-generational appeal in one of the finest spots we know along the Turquoise Coast; with so much to recommend it, we’re certain it’s destined to become a Kalkan favourite.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2- 10)
- Open plan kitchen/dining living area with Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker; leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave oven, full hob, oven, wine fridge and Nespresso coffee machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed); leads to pool terrace
- Shower room & WC
- Master bedroom (180cm bed) with walk-in dressing area and en-suite shower room & WC; leads to balcony
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room & WC; leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room & WC
Lower ground floor
- Internal staircase from living area to lower ground floor
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower & WC; leads to terrace
- Cinema room with Smart TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Electric remote control shutters throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and bath towels provided
- Twice Weekly clean and linen change
- Private chlorine infinity pool with built-in jacuzzi 14m x 4m (1.45m depth)
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining
- Outdoor games area including pool table, table tennis and table football
- 2 pergolas with remote control shutters to enhance privacy
- Extra cleaning available, paid in resort
- On-site car parking
- Meze delivery and private chef available
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beach Club 15min walk
- Kalkan 12min walk
- Nearest restaurant 2min walk
- Nearest Supermarket 5min walk
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions