In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Sought-after location
- Stylish contemporary luxury
- Stunning sea views
- Beach platform with direct sea access
- Pool heating available
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
If you’re looking for plenty of bang for your holiday buck then Kalkan has always been the smart choice. Our villas here offer outstanding quality and value compared to many of the Greek or Balearic Islands, and the town itself is a wonderful holiday experience with its signature beach clubs and rooftop restaurants. Located at the less developed western end of Kalamar Bay, Thalassa is Kalkan luxury living at its finest, combining supremely stylish interiors with direct sea access at the end of the garden.
Thalassa has four elegant bedrooms, giving lots of space for a family group. All the comforts of home are here, from the flat-screen smart TV to the sleek designer kitchen and palatial bathrooms. The outdoor areas are equally generous, with quality loungers around a (heatable)12-metre pool, table tennis, a barbecue terrace and a shady pergola where you can retreat with your favorite drink and contemplate the mesmerizing views across the bay.
The pool is irresistible, but for sea lovers, the water’s edge lies temptingly close. Follow the little path down through the grounds and you’ll come to a cluster of beach platforms, each with its own loungers, shade and ladder into the sparkling turquoise sea. It’s a beautifully privileged spot at any hour, lapped by the gentle ebb and flow of the waves that have caressed these shores since time began. The joy of this villa is that with a pool in the garden and the sea on the doorstep there’s really no need to leave your luxury home-from-home, but for a change of scene, Kalkan town is a short drive or taxi ride away.
Thalassa is one of three properties on this exceptional site, and may be booked together with Poseidon for an extra-large group. Each villa is well screened for privacy around its own pool and terrace area, and each has its own dedicated section of beach platform.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, oven, full hob, coffee maker and water-cooler
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room; leads to terrace
- WC and washing machine
- 2 double bedrooms (180cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms, leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom (2 x 100cm beds) with en-suite shower room; leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Infinity swimming pool 12m x 5m (depth 1.50m) with jacuzzi section, pool can be heated for an additional charge of £350 per week (please request at time of booking)
- Table tennis
- Covered on-site parking
- Twice weekly clean and linen change
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £14pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- Private beach platform with sunbeds and parasols; direct access to sea
- The beach platforms are shared with 3 villas; each villa is designated their own platform area
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Kalkan (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Patara Beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1 hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
We had a great holiday at Thalassa! The villa worked really well for us. Plenty of space, plenty shade and well equipped. The private access to the sea was the magic benefit. Getting into town and Islamlar etc was easy with local taxis and we were glad we didn't hire a car. The boat trip and Turkish bath which came with the trip were really good and worthwhile. Zeze was superb.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions