In this section...
- Stylish, contemporary interiors
- Magnificent sea views
- Single storey
- Lawned garden
- Sivota 15min walk
First class two-bedroom villas are hard to come by along this extraordinary and diverse stretch of coastline, especially if you’re looking for a tranquil retreat within walking distance of Sivota itself. But Villa Anthilia is just that. A rare find, recently built to a very high specification, it’s the epitome of understated style with dazzling views across the Ionian to Corfu and Paxos, private pool terrace and peacefully set within a beautifully maintained lawned garden.
Thoughtful design ensures the stunning vista takes centre stage at every turn and the single storey layout feels both luxurious and practical; ideal for couples or families travelling with toddlers outside the school holidays, yet perfectly suited to small families in the peak season too.
The spacious open plan living area is well appointed; pale décor complemented by natural stone floors and wooden fittings creating a harmonious sense of relaxation which extends into the villa’s two comfortable en-suite bedrooms.
Outside there are several very appealing (dare we say decadent) options for lounging by the pool and the shaded dining terrace is as lovely a spot as you could hope to find for lazy lunches, sunset drinks and dinner under the stars.
And then there’s the location, just over 10 minutes’ walk down to Zavia Beach, or Sivota where you’ll find a good selection of waterfront tavernas, shops and bars. Adventurers will find plenty to do in the both the local area and wider Epirus region too; hire a boat and explore the coast, take a day trip to Parga, head across the water to Paxos or venture inland and discover the slate villages of Zagoria or the vast Vikos natural park. It’s a destination that has so much to offer whether you’re a sun-lover, history buff, walker or seafarer – and a stay at Villa Anthilia guarantees you can do all of it (or almost none of it) in style.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
- 2-bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with smart TV and doors to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, WC and doors to terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be made up as a double on request) with en-suite shower room, WC and doors to terrace
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue and shaded outdoor dining area
- Outdoor shower
- Private saltwater swimming pool 4m x 11m (depth 1.1m – 1.7m)
- Pool can be heated on request, requires minimum 3 days' notice at €70 per day payable in resort
Please note, due to exposed drops around the terrace, young children should be supervised at all times
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT):
- Zavia beach 10min walk
- Sivota (tavernas, shops) 15min walk
- Private sea taxi from Sivota to Paxos 30min
- Preveza airport 1hr 20min drive
Corfu airport transfer to port by taxi (10min), ferry to Igoumenitsa port (approx. 2hrs), collect rental car and drive to Sivota (25min drive)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C - 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group G1 – Automatic Jeep Renegate Diesel or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to enjoy on the uninhabited islands offshore. The whole Epirus region lies on the doorstep, ripe for exploration. Take a day to discover the bridges and slate villages of Zagoria, taste the best local fizz produced in the Pindus mountains or find out how the people of bustling Parga lived pre-tourism with a visit to its fascinating old olive oil press.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota & Epirus
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions