In this section...
- Beachfront villa with infinity pool
- Spectacular views across Kissamos Bay
- Contemporary and stylish interiors
- Walking distance to restaurants
- Close to Gramvousa and Balos Bay
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Enjoying a spectacular beachfront location close to iconic Balos Bay, Villa Ammos is a dream come true for anyone seeking a little barefoot luxury in Western Crete. With nothing between infinity pool and the warm waters of the Aegean, plus a concierge service to add the finishing touches, this is a place suited to pure relaxation. Yet the surrounding area has much to offer too, from the unpretentious tavernas lining the waterfront in nearby Kissamos to the unearthly beauty of a west coast sunset at Falasarna.
This spacious seafront villa makes a blissfully indulgent choice for couples or offers a magical setting for a family of four. It can also be connected to neighbouring Villa Votsalo to create an excellent base for multi-generational groups of up to 16, though the thoughtful layout ensures that privacy isn’t compromised when the two are booked independently.
Designed and expertly managed by the owner of The Kissamos Estate the attention to detail cannot be overstated, with cutting edge design complemented by the use of natural materials, lovingly-crafted to create harmonious interiors and effortlessly chic exteriors in a blissful beachfront setting. Whether you are dining under the shade of the pergola, stretching out by the infinity pool, or drifting off to sleep in one of the elegant en-suite bedrooms, the ebb and flow of the sea offers a relaxing soundscape to daily life and there is nothing nicer than the short stroll across the boardwalk for a refreshing dip or a spot of snorkelling.
Cretan hospitality attracts foodies from all over the world and Villa Ammos is well-placed to make the most of it. A charming seafood restaurant just 100 yards from the villa serves the catch of the day while slightly further afield, Gramvousa offers a feast for the senses with its own magnificent vegetable garden available for inspection just yards from the front door. And if you fancy trying your hand at some of the local dishes yourself, why not order an Organic Vegetable Box to be delivered to your villa? Your concierge will be very happy to help with this and other arrangements, including a meal delivery service, massage therapies, outings and local recommendations.
- 2-bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-4); 120 square metres
- Living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, DVD player and sound system; sea view and doors to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine
- Master bedroom (double bed 160cm x 200cm) with en-suite bathroom/WC; doors to terrace
- Double bedroom (double bed 180cm x 200cm converts to twin on request) with en-suite shower room/WC; doors to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- In-house laundry facilities
- Garden and terraces
- Pergola with outside dining area
- Private infinity swimming pool (4.5m x 10m) with sea view
- Pool heating available on request at a supplement of £840 per week and must be requested in advance; a pool cover can be provided to achieve best results
- Meal delivery service
- Organic vegetable box delivery service
- Daily housekeeping/cleaning (except Sunday) with linen and towel change twice weekly
- Please note, Villa Ammos has interconnecting doors with neighbouring Villa Votsalo; the two villas can be booked independently, or together for groups of up to 16
All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): MHTE1042K91002953301MHTE1042K91002953201
- Taverna/restaurant 1min walk
- Shops 5min drive (Kissamos)
- Falasarna Beach 20min drive
- Chania 45min drive
- Chania Airport 1 hour
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C2, Fiat Grande Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D2, Hyundai i30 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C2 – 1.2-1.4 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group D2 – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group CA – Automatic Fiat Grande Punto or similar, 1.2-1.4 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group D3 – Skoda Octavia or similar, 1.4 - 2.0 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group DA3 – Automatic Seat Toledo or similar, 1.4 - 2.0 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group L2 – Skoda Yeti or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The soaring White Mountains, known in Greek as the Lefka Ori, are at the heart of West Crete’s dramatically beautiful landscape and the villages in their foothills offer traditional Cretan fare in glorious abundance – that’s if Chania’s twinkling harbour lights and waterfront dining don’t entice you first. Spring brings an abundance of flowers, turning hiking trails and gorges into welcome destinations for walkers, and in summer, the many beaches offer sun worshippers a choice of scenic locations to spread their towels.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Crete
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions