In this section...
- Stylish and contemporary
- Very private
- Stunning sea views
- Restaurants, shops, beaches 5min drive
- Sought-after north east Corfu location
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Ouranos is the Greek word for sky, and a fitting name for this magnificent new villa, nestled in perfect seclusion between the endless blue of the heavens above and the sea below.
It takes vision and enormous skill to build in such a spot, and the designer-owner of Ouranos (who is also the brains behind Simpson Secret Corfu) has drawn on years of experience to deliver an exceptional yet understated holiday home within easy reach of Nissaki and all the attractions of Corfu’s north east coast. The interiors are beautifully finished using natural materials and a neutral palette, creating a calming atmosphere that invites you to relax as soon as you walk in the door. Clean lines and uncluttered spaces draw your eye to the view, a breathtaking sweep of olive green and sapphire blue that stretches as far as Corfu town and the Greek mainland beyond. This glorious panorama is yours to savour from virtually every corner of the house, with glass-panelled balconies to ensure that nothing breaks your line of sight. With ample sunny and shady spots, you can spend the entire day outside, from the cool of early morning to the pale lilac glow that signals evening drinks on the terrace or perhaps a last swim before dinner.
Stylish, comfortable and totally private, Ouranos is honeymoon heaven, but also easily large enough for two couples or a family with older children. And despite the hideaway feel, it’s just five minutes’ drive to Nissaki and Kaminaki, putting you at the heart of all the classic boats-and-beaches charm and excellent taverna dining that give this coast such enduring appeal.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Large living/dining room with Smart TV (news and satellite channels)
- Fully-fitted kitchen includes cooker, ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine, dishwasher and washing machine
- Dining terrace with steps to pool
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with Smart TV, open plan en-suite shower room, private balcony with sea views
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds) with Smart TV, en-suite shower room, private balcony with sea views
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Barbecue (charcoal)
- Private infinity swimming pool 8m x 4.5m (depth 1.5m)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary cot and highchair available
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000506701
- Beach/boat hire Nissaki or Kaminaki 5min drive
- Simpson office (Nissaki) 5min drive
- Tavernas/mini market/ bakery 5min drive (delivery service available)
- Corfu Town and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group G1 – Automatic Nissan Qashqai SUV or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G2 – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – VW Caddy 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Fiat Talento 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
A really enjoyable stay in this lovely villa with its fabulous views across the bay. We would really recommend Glyfa – the best way to arrive is definitely by boat, we hired from Alex at Agni Boats, a great service. We also enjoyed Vitamins – really friendly service and straightforward Greek food at very good prices. The White House was wonderful for a special meal out – everything we had was delicious but we would especially recommend the deconstructed lemon pie. The Museum of East Asian Art in Corfu Town is definitely worth a visit especially as it is housed in the Palace of St Michael and St George so you get to look around there too. We enjoyed circular walks from Paelokastritsa and Old Perithia – great views from both and walking with a herd of mountain goats (and bells) was an unforgettable experience. Thank you Simpon Travel and Shay.
Tim & Diana Saunders – October 2021
Wonderful time and such a special place to stay. The drive up made for an adventure in itself but it was worth it. Happy days spent on boats and beaches, soaking up the sunshine and the kind hospitality of Corfu. We particularly enjoyed Agios Stephanos and had a number of good meals at Eucalyptus. Avlaki was also a nice beach to visit, both by road or boat, and we had amazing lunches at Avlaki Restaurant. Highly recommend Fontas Boats in Nissaki – both in terms of boats but also for local recommendations and advice. Finally, thank you to Shay for looking after us so well! A really lovely week in a stunning villa on a very special island. Thank you.
Paul, Anna, Phoebe & Ned – October 2021
Not so fortunate with the weather this past week, but we feel very fortunate to have stayed at Ouranos – a wonderful place. Fantastic views, lovely pool, amazing stylish interiors. Shay at Simpson and the owner could not have been more helpful. Everywhere we ate was brilliant but can particularly recommend Eucalyptus at Agios Stephanos.
Paul & Deborah – October 2021
The Bond Lair….! Fabulous villa. Stunning views. Couldn’t ask for more. Can recommend Glyfada, Arillas and Barbati beaches. For food head to Kassiopi – lots of lovely restaurant choices, and a bit of life about it. Thanks Simpson for a great holiday – will use you again for another destination.
Matthew, Michelle & Tobi – October 2021
Amazing, amazing, amazing….the views, the location and the villa so much so that we never felt the need to leave. When we did finally venture out, we contacted Jackie who was super helpful and booked us into the local restaurant, Glyfa, as well as organising transport. Glyfa is a must – fresh seafood and a great wine list with excellent service. As ever, thanks to the Simpson team for a fantastic holiday and amazing, personalised service.
Nat & Michelle – September 2021
Thank you very much for this magical villa and holiday. We all wish we could stay but we have to leave so, we treasured every moment in Greece..
The Harris family – September 2021
As a couple newly in love and venturing on our first holiday together, we could not have hoped for a more perfect stay. The beauty of the views, the attention to detail – all make being here effortless. Our favourite places were Agios Stefanos where we ate at Eucalyptus then moved along to the beach where the bay makes for gorgeous swimming. Glyfa was another wonderful restaurant and so close to the villa. The drive up the mountain made for a lot of fun and arriving home was a joy! Had a wonderful holiday.
Charlie & Simon – September 2021
Wow! What a fantastic villa! This new villa has everything you need. The view is mesmerising and so peaceful. The owner’s attention to detail is exceptional. We loved Glyfa and Vitamins and Nissaki beach was lovely. We will return. Thank you Jackie, Shay and Bev.
Colin & Deb – September 2021
Our stay at Ouranos has been FANTASTIC! We have enjoyed waking up every morning to the incredible views. We visited the Old Town in Perithia and ate at Foros restaurant, which is a must. For croissants/early morning breakfast, go to Pignata in Sinies. Best local restaurant is Glyfa. Visit the west side to see La Grotta and go to the Seventh Heaven for cocktails and a beautiful sunset, but also have breakfast in Akrotiri in Arillas!
The Dana family – August 2021
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions