In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Family friendly
- Private gated pool
- Pinarello beach/shops 5-minute drive
Villa Torraccia is one of a pair of individual houses located close to the village and sandy bay of Pinarello. The village is small and family friendly, offering sailing, diving and boat hire in the main season, and a surprisingly wide choice of places to eat.
The layout of the villa is designed to optimise the sea views, with contemporary, open-plan living/dining space occupying the entire upper floor. Downstairs, there are three en-suite bedrooms overlooking the gardens and pool, which is gated to prevent unsupervised access. Your teenagers or parents might appreciate the extra privacy of the fourth bedroom, which is located in an annex with its own independent entrance. With a choice of decks and terraces you can pick your spot for a lazy breakfast in the morning sunshine or a relaxed dinner beneath the stars, and the entire villa is surrounded by mature oleanders, olive trees and other native Mediterranean plants.
The dense greenery around the villas ensures mutual privacy from neighbouring Villa Granajolo. Alternatively, the two villas rented together offer very flexible accommodation for a large party.
- 3 bedroom villa with separate 1 bedroom annex (sleeps 2-8)
Main villa – upper level
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV, DVD, Bluetooth speaker; leads to terrace with dining table and barbecue
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Utility room with washing machine
- Separate WC
Main villa – lower level
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC); access to terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (no WC); access to terrace
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Furnished terrace
- Private gated swimming pool 9m x 4m with ladder access
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 09.00am
- Beach 5min drive
- Restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 35min drive
- Figari airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
An excellent experience and everything was effortless. Simpson Travel thought about the finest of details to give their customers a comfortable experience. We travelled with two young children and even they had been taken care off. Thank you much for everything! Villa Torraccia and the staff could not have been any better.
Mr & Mrs Sharma – May 2018
This was the first time using a villa abroad. The villa had everything that you could think of and to a very high standard. The location was excellent and the pool fantastic – made you want to stay at the villa. Fred, the Simpson Trvael rep, was very attentive and informative. Will certainly come back to Corsica.
Mrs Smyth – August 2017
Simpson Travel is simply the best. We were truly impressed with the overall level of service. Fred was an excellent rep.
Mrs Cooper – June 2017
A thoroughly enjoyable trip. Travel arrangements were fine, accommodation was excellent and the local rep, Kimberley, was very helpful and friendly. Keep it up.
Mr Harrington – September 2016
A relaxing and enjoyable two weeks at Villa Torraccia. Kimberley was very helpful with ideas of places to go and recommendations of where to eat. We hope you enjoy your time here as much as we did.
Mr & Mrs Eaton – September 2016
We have loved our time at Villa Torraccia. Stunning views, gorgeous pool and very comfortable and well-equipped accommodation. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Mr Williams – August 2016
We've just come back from a week in Corsica. We stayed at Villa Torracia which was amazing. The villa itself is beautiful and has fantastic views. The location is great and we had the sun over the pool the whole day...great for getting everyone in the pool but not so great for motivating us to go and explore the island. We wanted a holiday to chill out in fabulous surroundings and once again Simpson Travel delivered.
Miss Maeda – July 2016
As ever, it's always a pleasure travelling with Simpson Travel and this year, our representative, Kimberly Regan, was one, if not the best, we have experienced in a large number of holidays with Simpson and Simply Travel. She was always on hand when we needed her, even on her day off, although we didn't take advantage of that – extremely communicative from the first time we met at the villa and very helpful when we were trying to make plans for excursions, even getting advice from her husband who's lived on the island for 40 years, so that was a bonus! I hope she maintains her enthusiasm as it was a delight to see. Looking forward to our stay at Purple Apricot Hotel in Paxos...
Mr Vincent – July 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions