In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Contemporary stylish villa
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Close to Palombaggia beach
- Restaurants 5-minute drive
Les Lofts de Palombaggia is one of a sleek new breed of exceptionally stylish properties that are slowly making an appearance on this more architecturally traditional island.
The setting overlooking Palombaggia bay is an outright winner in itself, and even a modest house in this location would have enormous appeal. However, the stunning contemporary design takes this particular villa to a new level. The interiors are light-filled and spacious, with retractable glass doors which blur the lines between inside and out. The effect is further enhanced by muted natural colours, unvarnished wood and exposed stonework. With raw concrete ceilings, minimalist bathrooms and a stainless steel kitchen, this is a look which may have originated in city loft apartments, but which also works perfectly in this uncompromisingly modern and luxurious villa.
Outside there are all the more traditional advantages of a private villa: large heated swimming pool, mature gardens and a separate guest cottage for extra privacy. Fashionable Porto Vecchio is easily accessible for shopping and dining, with many of the island’s best beaches within easy driving distance.
Les Lofts may be combined with our other property on the estate, Les Tortues de Palombaggia, to create a luxurious private venue for an extended family gathering or party.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open-plan living/dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen leads to covered terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom and TV (with French Satellite channels); terrace with sea view
- Separate WC
- 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower-room, TV, private terrace with sea view
- Separate WC
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- Independent access from the outside only
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Exterior patio suite with dining table
- Plancha barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Terraces – some shaded and some in direct sunlight
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool 9.5m x 3.2m (depth 1.3m throughout), electric security cover, access via steps
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- Wednesday mid-week clean (4 hours) with beach towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required (€25/hour, 2 hour minimum)
- Bed linen is changed mid-stay for two week holidays
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Palombaggia Beach 5min drive
- Restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 12min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – SUV Automatic VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase
We have had a lovely week and the villa is so very beautiful and very comfortable. We especially enjoyed cooking on the plancha, getting up early to go to the beach. Roberto is very kind and helpful and we have had a lovely time. Thank you!
The Howells Family – August 2017
Perfect villa to share with family – us, parents, two teenagers and four grandparents. We had an abundance of space, views and tranquillity! Thank you!
The Keyshawn Family – July 2017
We were instantly impressed and excited by the tasteful villa on arrival. The views from the balconies over the sea are beautiful. We could not fault any of the facilities. The pool is perfect and clean and enjoyable for all ages (lovely un-chlorinated water). The cleaners were efficient and friendly regardless of all the sticky 'hand prints' left by our grandson on almost every window and surface. A delightful place to spend a two-week holiday and with the knowledge that Roberto was always on hand for any queries.
Angela & Joseph – June 2017
Thank you for sharing your beautiful villa with us all. We had a wonderful holiday. With special thanks to Roberto whose help with everything has been invaluable.
The Gilbert Family – September 2016
Les Lofts is certainly a 'Grand Designs' property, kept expecting Kevin McCloud to 'pop up'. Lovely week spent here, delightful grounds. Amazing trip up through the mountain road to Zonza. Incredible views and scenery. Porto Vecchio is lovely in the evening to soak up the atmosphere and explore all the side streets. Finally a very special thank you to Claire, who has been exceptional.
The Williams – September 2016
We have had the best time ever! Thank you so much. The villa is perfect, we loved the pool and swimming in the sea. Have fun whichever lucky people stay here next.
The Sharps – July 2016
A delightful week in a very tasteful villa. Early morning walks on the beach, relaxing by the pool and tranquil evenings with a glass of wine. Thank you for letting us stay in your lovely home.
The Ellis Family – July 2016
What an amazing place. The villa is just beautiful, attention to detail and wonderful design everywhere. We have all had a fantastic holiday. So relaxing. A very special best kept secret! The local beach is just magical, fabulous sand and clean clear water for a swim. Enjoy your holiday!
The Birch Family – June 2016
A very enjoyable holiday. The villa and its facilities were excellent, beautiful garden, swimming pool and balconies – wonderful. Nice introduction and recommendations from Roberto. Have a wonderful holiday in your new home.
The Salvi Family – June 2016
The whole experience travelling with Simpson Travel was second to none. Will be booking our next holiday with them for sure.
Mrs Adams – June 2015
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions