In this section...
- Traditional stone bergerie
- Tranquil rural retreat
- Ideal for families
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10min drive
Casetta di Lecci is steeped in rural tranquillity, its old river-stone walls, terracotta tiles and natural timbers exuding all the warmth and timelessness of Corsica's hillside hamlets. Relaxation is de rigueur here; with the pool just a hop away from the lounge doors and meals often enjoyed al fresco on the covered terrace, straight off the built-in barbecue. The kitchen itself is fully equipped and the villa is family-friendly with a chunky rustic feel.
The small access track which leads to the villa also takes you to the neighbouring bergerie, Fiore di Lecci, making them ideal for two families holidaying together while enjoying their own space. The restaurants and mini-market are a ten minute drive away, with lively Porto Vecchio and the bays of Pinarellu and San Ciprianu also within easy reach.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living area/kitchen area with TV, DVD player
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double air-conditioned bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin air-conditioned bedroom with bunk beds (90cm x 190cm beds) and en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Covered terrace
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4.5m (depth 1.3m throughout), security alarm, ladder access
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Beach/restaurants/mini-market 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Lecci Village 5min drive
- Figari Airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
We've had a lovely week here. First time in Corsica. The cottage and pool are lovely. We've enjoyed mountains and beaches. Great to get warmth and sun after the UK's wet August.
Mr Atkins – September 2015
What an island. My first visit but my dad raved about Corsica. Casetta di Lecci is a peaceful spot, it was everything we wanted. We will be back - there is so much beauty to explore and absorb.
Mr Blott – May 2015
Perfect holiday - thank you - we'll be back!
Ms Hitchman – September 2014
We last came to Corsica 30 years ago on our honeymoon. A lifetime later we returned and immediately wished we had done it sooner. This has been exactly what the doctor ordered from the fantastic beaches to just star watching outside. To the next residents of Casetta di Lecci, we hope that you have a good time here as we have
Mr Chandler – September 2014
The first thing to say is that we don't want to leave this beautiful, tranquil place. I shall really miss the gorgeous pool - what a great way to wake up.
Mrs Funnell – August 2014
We have enjoyed an amazing time here. What a beautiful setting for a holiday.
Mrs Naish – August 2014
What a lovely and relaxing holiday. The beaches are stunning, some of the best I've seen in the Med.
Mr Saccomani – July 2014
A holiday as near to perfection as one can expect. Plenty of sunshine, comfortable villa in a wonderful setting. A good balance of sight seeing and relaxation. Our third visit to Corsica- hopefully not our last- first time with Simpson- excellent service; especial thanks to Liz for her prompt help when needed and good advice.
Mr Jenkins – June 2013
This was the perfect spot to sit, drink wine, eat new sausages (still don't know what the figatelli is?) and chat into the warm evenings. Most everything we did was eye-opening and darned wonderful. Spent a couple of days at San Ciprianu, it was, by far our favourite beach, our son, could wade out quite safely by himself. Loved the rock pools, adventuring up by Taglio Rossa, and riding the boat into the awesome caves at Bonifacio. Our rep has been incredibly helpful and sweet. I've found most the locals helpful and friendly. All round brilliant, thank you!
Gray – May 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions