In this section...
- Romantic picturesque villa
- Close to the sea
- Cultured and pretty
- Beautiful roof top terrace
A secluded garden filled with flowers shaded in part by an old olive tree, a Moroccan pool perfect for leisurely lengths, whitewashed walls and Greek style furniture all combine to make this picturesque villa tucked away in Kışla Bay a very unique spot.
Total privacy close to Kalkan is rare but this little gem comes close and yet is conveniently positioned for Beach Clubs and restaurants. The pièce de résistance, however, is the stunning rooftop terrace from where, with a glass of wine, you can watch the bay turn pink at sunset while the lights of Kalkan shimmer in the distance.
All guests staying in Kalkan in 2018 will be treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment at the Kalkan Regency spa and a day on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with a three-course lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included. During the excursion, soft drinks will also be provided free of charge, but additional alcoholic drinks will need to be paid for on board. Tea, coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with ceiling fan, fireplace & TV that can be used for Internet TV streaming; leads to pool terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Separate WC
- Steps to mid-floor single bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Steps to mid-floor single bedroom
- Seating and dining area
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Moroccan style swimming pool 13m x 2.5m (depth 1.2m throughout).
- Pool can be heated at a charge and must be pre-booked
- Villa not suitable for children under 8 years of age
- Approximately 18 steps up to villa
- Barbecue not in use on the roof terrace
- Meze delivery service on arrival (8 different mezes, baklava – £10pp)
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Beach Club 2min walk
- Mahal restaurant 7min walk
- Kalkan 5min drive
- Letoon/Xanthos 30min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group F – Renault Fluence automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Such a beautiful house and gardens!
Mr Kean – August 2015
What a wonderful place to stay!
Mr Standage – July 2015
Another year on and still the best villa in Kalkan! The garden is maturing beautifully and all the familiar furnishings are so welcoming. The new air-conditioning is spectacularly efficient and controllable, making the rooms so comfortable...
Mr Yorkshire – June 2015
It has been such a pleasure to stay in this truly delightful villa! The layout is perfect and the gardens are kept beautifully. Although we had a car it has been hard to leave this special place – relaxing by the pool in the day and enjoying a cold glass of rosé on the roof terrace before heading off to Kalkan for the evening.
Mr Conafray – September 2014
Thank you for an all round great experience in Kalkan and providing such a lovely villa to stay in.
Mrs Hitchcock – August 2014
This villa is very special, so thank you for sharing. We will be back.
Mr Barrett – July 2014
Thank you for allowing us to inhabit your beautiful, wonderfully equipped cottage! We enjoyed sun and shade from every angle and all forms of seating. The flowers, plants and trees are delightful and bring vivid colors to the pale stone. So many different places to sit and eat our barbecues – sip our cocktails in the early evening sunshine and under the stars.
Mr Bishop – June 2014
Villa Balik was the ultimate holiday bolthole, every detail was considered from the gorgeous pool to the excellent roof terrace. A gardener visited every day to bring bread and tend to the pool and flowers. Bridgette, the local representative was really helpful. We were a stone's throw from the beach club with slides which the children loved and a short drive/water taxi to the main town. Can highly recommend.
Mrs Goodwin – August 2013
We have had a fabulous stay in this beautiful house with natural shade at any time of the day and the most beautiful view of the bay from the terrace. We have stayed in many villas but this is by far the best.
Ms Gilbert – August 2013
This beautiful villa has been like home from home – absolutely perfect for us.
Mrs Kingsbury – July 2013
We have spent a wonderful two weeks in Villa Balik, a special place full of charm, personality and pleasant surprises. This beautiful home smiles from every angle.
Mr Tredwell – July 2013
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book a holiday there in 2018, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
View holiday Booking Conditions