In this section...
- Stylish and contemporary
- Close to Pollença town
- Beaches 10-minute drive
- Country and mountain views
- Simpson family extras available
Our 2022 holidays are now available to reserve online. For more information, visit our Advance Registration page.
With its elegant contemporary living spaces and luxurious designer bathrooms, this glossy new Pollença villa is aimed squarely at those who like a dash of style with their summer break. Villa Tereu sits in pretty countryside just a couple of kilometres (a 20 to 25-minute walk) from old Pollença town, conveniently located for its many speciality shops and bustling weekly market. Pollença also offers a huge range of restaurants, but Villa Tereu is the sort of villa that makes self-catering a breeze, with a dedicated indoor grill area and dining space in addition to the main kitchen. Pop into town, fill up the fridge, get a volunteer for barbecue duty and relax with your favourite drink as the sun sinks into a rose gold evening sky; the best table in the house is guaranteed, with neither designated driver nor babysitter required.
The villa looks out over fields to the Tramuntana foothills, and if you feel inspired to get active we can guide you to a range of local footpaths, cycle routes or the Pollença golf club, a few kilometres down the road. It’s also very easy to get to the beach from here; Puerto Pollença (10 minutes’ drive) is a popular family choice with its smart marina, palm-fringed promenade and 1500 metres of soft golden sand. Just a couple of kilometres further takes you to the four sheltered coves and brilliant turquoise water of Cala San Vicente. For families of any age, or a group of like-minded friends, Villa Tereu makes a stylish and very well-equipped base from which to explore north east Mallorca.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining room with satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD player, Bluetooth speaker, leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, coffee machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, leads to pool terrace
- Additional dining area with barbecue, leads to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, leads to side terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate bath, walk-in wardrobe
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- All bedrooms leads to long shared balcony overlooking the pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living area
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Utility area with washing machine
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2-week durations
- Table tennis
- Private infinity swimming pool 12m x 6m (depth 1m – 2m), accessed via steps
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (excludes baby-gate) (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Pollença Town (shops) 5min drive
- Puerto Pollença (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A1, Citroën C1 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C2, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B6, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group C2, Peugeot 308, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C2, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group A1 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B6 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C2 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D2 – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group E1, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group E2, Peugeot 308 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group P3, Ford Transit 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group P4, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions