In this section...
- Extensive private gardens
- Pretty country views
- Large private pool
- Enclosed terrace – child friendly
- Pollença 10-minute drive
S’arieta is a classic, finca-style villa set in beautiful private gardens, tastefully upgraded with contemporary luxury touches to make a very comfortable summer home-from-home close to Pollença.
With barely another building in sight, the sense of space here is liberating, providing lots of room for younger guests to ditch the screens, kick a ball, polish their ping pong skills or splash to their heart’s content in the huge pool. Another great plus for parents is the gated terrace, making it easier to keep an eye on your little ones while they play. For a family or a group of friends, this is an idyllically spacious plot, tucked away from the world in attractively landscaped gardens and the perfect spot to lose yourself with the latest bestseller.
The huge dining terrace is crying out to host happy family meals or a quiet dinner once the younger ones are tucked up after day of outdoor play, but if you prefer to eat out then it’s a short drive to bars and restaurants in Pollença. This characterful market town is the historic heart of north east Mallorca, brimming with cafes and speciality shops and a lovely place to wander at any time of day. The old town of Alcúdia is another excellent destination for an ice cream with the kids or a mosey round the shops, but if you just want to get to the nearest lovely beach, we recommend family-friendly Puerto Pollença and its Blue Flag bay of fine golden sand.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
First floor (entrance level)
- Living/dining room with satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD and CD player, leads to main terrace (gated) with steps down to pool
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, leads to side terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower, walk-in wardrobe, TV
- Double bedroom (can be converted into a twin on request) with en-suite shower room
- Small double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2-week durations
- Table tennis
- Summer kitchen with sink and barbecue
- Pool shower
- Swimming pool 13m x 5m (depth 1.5m throughout), accessed via steps
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Pollença Town (shops) 15min drive
- Puerto Pollença (restaurants/shops) 15min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions