In this section...
- Sought-after Puerto Pollença location
- Stylish contemporary interiors
- Short walk to sandy beach, restaurants and shops
Villa Niu is an airy, elegant new property, located in the Gotmar area of Puerto Pollença. This is a smart residential area so there are other villas in the vicinity, but as Villa Niu opens onto pine woods on one side, it does benefit from an extra sense of space compared to its neighbours. With contemporary design and en-suites for every bedroom, the villa would suit a group of friends or couples travelling together and looking for an easy beach break.
The location here really is unbeatable, just a 10-minute walk from Puerto Pollença's sandy beaches, restaurants and low-key bars, highly recommended for a family with older teens who can get around by themselves without the need for a parental taxi. In fact, this central position will appeal to all age groups as the gently shelving beach at Puerto Pollença is one of the most attractive on the island, and unless you want to explore further afield, there’s really no need for a car. The famous promenade and Pine Walk are close by for a romantic evening stroll, where you can peruse the restaurant menus and pause for a cocktail before deciding whether you’re in the mood for fresh seafood, juicy steak or a typical Mallorquín speciality like tumbet.
Puerto Pollença is also the most multi-faceted of all Mallorca’s resorts, offering all the appeal of a traditional seaside holiday, whether you want to try some watersports on the calm bay, sample tasty specialities on the regular Thursday evening Tapas Tours, or just find your own perfect spot on the kilometre-long stretch of fine, golden sand.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to spacious front terrace
- Kitchen with breakfast table includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with separate bath; leads to front terrace
- Steps down to pool
- Double bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom; leads to shared front balcony
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with separate bath
- Twin bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- Spacious shared balcony with seating area overlooking pool with partial sea views (accessed from hallway and one double bedroom)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Table tennis
- Private swimming pool 9m x 4.5m (depth 1.2m – 1.8m) with Roman steps
- Minimal road noise depending on wind direction
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Set in a residential area on the outskirts of Puerto Pollença
- ATM/supermarket 8min walk
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min walk (this walk involves crossing a main road but the road has bike lanes with several pedestrian crossings)
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We loved our stay at Villa Niu and it had everything for a comfortable and relaxing family stay. Our two teenage children were very impressed with their rooms and we enjoyed relaxing by the pool in the day and walking into Puerto Pollença to eat in the evening.
Mrs Barr – April 2018
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions